• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham v Rochdale.

Vorm
Trippier DIer Foyth Rose
Wanyama Winks
Moura Lamela Son
Llorente

Team I'd like to see.

I'd expect Lamela not to play but Sissoko instead.

That team for me too.

Though I'd be tempted to move Wanyama to CB (not wanting to overuse any of Sanchez, Verts and Dier; Wanyama was a CB till Celtic converted him to midfield) and Sissy next to Winks

Not going now - don't trust namby pamby infrastructure to return me to deepest Sussex.

Hopefully my rivulet will come from a hot spa - failing that Freeview 601 for 22:00-23:15 for highlights (don't believe it's all us over that length)

Sky 13:30 just saying it's still on. Also that Toby & Verts are both unavailable

Trying to work out which way is best to get to Wembley - ie which way is least likely to be a pain with the weather!

Driving on the M1 to Stanmore on then Jubilee to Wembley Park
M25 to Moor Park and Met Line to Wembley Park
Train from Hemel Hempstead to Wembley Central

Trying to work out which way is best to get to Wembley - ie which way is least likely to be a pain with the weather!

All it takes on the road is one half wit to have a crash and you will be stuck in the snow for hours

If the train line is running I'd got for that personally

Just literally on the BBC

• The A1M southbound is still closed between junctions 35 and 34 due to an accident involving 13 vehicles
  • Also on the A1M southbound route, an accident between junction 62 and 32 near County Durham is causing delays
  • The A53 link road is closed due to snow at A54 through to Thorncliffe Road
  • The closure of the M1 in the soutbound direction around Hemel Hempstead is still causing huge problems
  • The Dartford Tunnel has now reopened following an accident
  • The A939 is closed with snow between the A944 and Tomintoul
  • A lorry has lost control at junction 7 on the northbound entry slip road to the M80 causing delays

13:01
Travel update: Six Tube lines hit with disruption
Here's a round-up of the problems affecting the London Underground and Overground.

• Bakerloo line: The northernmost stretch of the line, from Queen's Park to Harrow and Wealdstone, has severe delays
  • Central line: There are severe delays on both the east and west ends of the Central line from North Acton to Ealing Broadway/West Ruislip and from Leytonstone to Epping
  • District line: Minor delays between Edgware Road and all three westbound destinations
  • Metropolitan line: Minor delays between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Uxbridge because of a signal failure
  • Piccadilly line: Severe delays because of earlier emergency engineering work at King's Cross
  • Overground: No trains are running between Euston and Willesden Junction. There are severe delays between Willesden Junction and Watford Junction and also Barking to Gospel Oak. Passengers travelling southbound from Surrey Quays will also be hit with delays, as well as between Stratford and Richmond, and Willesden Junction and Clapham Junction

All it takes on the road is one half wit to have a crash and you will be stuck in the snow for hours

If the train line is running I'd got for that personally

True, although forecast in St Albans/Watford/Hemel area was pretty clear when I last checked and we've not had much snow at all (so far).

Everyone confident Trippier will start? I thought he might wrap him in cotton wool until after the Juve game (with Aurier suspended).

Tripper could do with starting I think to get some minutes as he didn't play at the weekend either so that would be 2.5 weeks without a game as he has to play V Juve. Is that too much to lose form or good amount for a rest?

Went M25 to Moor Park, roads clear and no delays on Met line. Just hope it stays like that later!

Back