• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham v Rochdale.

nayenezgani

Jimmy Neighbour
L_OFGDxpbZHXomnYswMEVQmzYcLcdry1ugLI4vCMEWHhKLvmI6vWMrApoNM4WYVlZF8yJGMmZf-AXKBxmgBnreMISHRLApoyE9gF2gnn2CI6v60DDsorlk9HwAyuER3Q=w374-h393-nc

Wednesday night @ Wembley.
5 - 0

Sissoko hat trick and Aurier with a cheeky brace.
Job done. Let's carry on and win the thing.

You might want to also stick a weather forecast in for this one. Otherwise it's a sufficiently stomach churning OMT to see us through to the next round.

Play the same team as the first game imo -- yes, even Llorente. They will get the job done at Wembley (but keep Kane, Dele and Eriksen on the bench just in case...)

Play the same team as the first game imo -- yes, even Llorente. They will get the job done at Wembley (but keep Kane, Dele and Eriksen on the bench just in case...)

I would play Dele. He needs a goal. I think it’s twelve games without one now. If he gets a goal, hopefully this will aid his confidence and performances between now and the end of the season.

I cant watch another 90 minutes with him up top.

Play Son.

Would actually consider Kane as he seems to be a little out of form

Possibly harsh on Llorente, but he was so poor in the first leg. Harry to score a million goals.

------------Vorm---------
Trips--Foyth--Sanchez---Rose
-----Winks---Wanyama---
Lucas--Sissoko---Sonny
---------Kane---------

BENCH: Gazza, KWP, Davies, Dier, Lamela, Eriksen, Dele

Yep, sounds broadly right though given Verts and TA are out, Dier will have to play again (or play two young CBs). Will be something like: Vorm, Trips, Rose, Foyth, Dier, Wanyama, Winks, Moura, Son, Sissoko, Llorente

I would be tempted to stick Lamela or Dele in, a little bit more guile vs. original team.

@SpurSF Kane would be nice, but with next two games being PL & CL, I'd prefer he gets 30 minutes at most.

Back