• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT FA Cup Round 3 - Tottenham Hotspur FC v Burnley ***

I was gonna say hooray no injuries. But then cos Pierre had a mini mere (I think) Davies is hurt??

Ditto most of the above posts.Emerson motm for me. He really is a decent defender. Kills our forward play sometimes but he was good tonight. Davies get some stick on this forum but he has been a model professional lately. I thought it was going to be one of those games we dominated but really did not think we were going to score. Oh and Richarlison is not a striker but he gets apass for his hard work

After Richy let the ball roll past him. He was still looking at his shoe when Porro was about to take the shot. Your shoe wasn't the problem Rich.

Anyhow. I hope we bet Utd next week.
He was holding his ankle. I'm not sure if he hurt it, or was using it as an excuse for why he missed the ball completely.

Hope we dont read anything in the morning reporting x or y player has picked up a niggle, as with the return of VDV and Sess I think we are down to just 7 (just...he says) unavailable.
Davies done his hamstring, apparently. Jesus fudging christ. :rolleyes:

Davies done his hamstring, apparently. Jesus fudging christ. :rolleyes:

I mean its beyond a joke now, its becoming boring. EVERY and I mean every game its a different player getting injured (or suspended).

Yes, other clubs have had lots of injuries this season like the two Uniteds, but we are constantly picking them up week-in week-out meaning each week for the last 2 months (maybe longer) we have had 7/8, sometimes more, different players out each match

I mean its beyond a joke now, its becoming boring. EVERY and I mean every game its a different player getting injured (or suspended).

Yes, other clubs have had lots of injuries this season like the two Uniteds, but we are constantly picking them up week-in week-out meaning each week for the last 2 months (maybe longer) we have had 7/8, sometimes more, different players out each match
It’s scary

Johnson, gets into great positions.. It's going to click for him soon.

Kulu had one of those games that drives me crazy.

Richarlison needs a left foot it seems..

Pretty bad front three.

Back