• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT FA Cup Round 3 - Tottenham Hotspur FC v Burnley ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Date : 5th January 2024
K.O : 20.00pm
TV Channel - ITV1
Venue : NWHL

The players have put so much effort into the last few weeks but I really want us to go strong for the FA Cup this year
They will have had all week resting and then there is 9 days after this game until the United league game on the 14th

So for me

Vicario
Porro Phillips Dier Udogie
GLC Skipp Kulu
Johnson Richy Donley

3-1 for us, Johnson, Richy, GLC

1704202541067.png1704202572091.png
1704202614417.png

No Skipp thanks. I’d use Hoijberg whilst selling Skipp now that the window is open.
Why not a midfield 3 of Lo Celso, Bentancur and Kulusevski.

Another 60 mins for Bentancur should do him the world of good.

Also surely this is the ideal game to start both Phillips and Dorrington.

Solomon should be available for at least a bench appearance. It's important that he gets some time on the pitch. Definitely give Roddy (as Ange calls him) at least 45 minutes so he's ready to dominate Man Utd's midfield.

Burnley in the cup, 4 of the most memorable games I've seen as a fan.
Wembley 1962. My first cup final easy 3-1 win
WHL 1963. The terrible winter, I had helped clear the pitch, wish I hadn't bothered 0-3 loss and it was freezing.
WHL 1966. 0-1, 0-2, 1-2, 2-2, 2-3, 3-3, 4-3 hattricks for Gilzean and Irvine, amazing game
WHL 1983 Burnley 2nd from bottom in league 2, 1-4 after scoring first. We were awful.

Solomon should be available for at least a bench appearance. It's important that he gets some time on the pitch. Definitely give Roddy (as Ange calls him) at least 45 minutes so he's ready to dominate Man Utd's midfield.
Would be nice but I haven’t seen any indication Solomon is close to returning?

WHL 1963. The terrible winter, I had helped clear the pitch, wish I hadn't bothered 0-3 loss and it was freezing.
WHL 1966. 0-1, 0-2, 1-2, 2-2, 2-3, 3-3, 4-3 hattricks for Gilzean and Irvine, amazing game
WHL 1983 Burnley 2nd from bottom in league 2, 1-4 after scoring first. We were awful.

The second best day of the season for me ( after the opening game), Burnley was my first final as well and i have loved the others as its a special day. Up for the Cup are the best away days.

Would be nice but I haven’t seen any indication Solomon is close to returning?
I read something from Israeli media last month that his recovery was going well and he was on course to be fit to be in the squad for the Fa Cup game.

A quick search yielded this - which is not from the site I saw a few weeks back

Assume Scarlett will make the bench at least as well for this. I assume Bryan will come in for Son. Can’t see Ange making changes where he doesn’t have to. Think he’ll see the FA cup as a target.

I read something from Israeli media last month that his recovery was going well and he was on course to be fit to be in the squad for the Fa Cup game.

A quick search yielded this - which is not from the site I saw a few weeks back

That’s huge if true as I didn’t expect him back before the end of the season. I don’t know why as it’s Perisic out until the end of the season but I just thought Solomon was top. Would be perfect timing if he’s back this week as he can play left wing in Son’s absence.

Wrong Cup, but Burnley away in the 2009 Carling Cup semi-final (2nd leg) was 119 truly awful minutes followed by 2 goals and wild celebrations. Followed by a horrendous trip home.

Would be good if we can give at least some rest to Porro and Udogie. They've both played a lot, at a high intensity and are so important to us. But probably difficult to rest both from the start with our injuries.

Back