• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT FA Cup Round 3 - Tottenham Hotspur FC v Burnley ***

This ref.....
Must have won some kind of lottery to ref this game! Absolutely clueless!
Anyway, we're through and that's what mattered today.

Was thinking exactly the same around the hour mark. Said it earlier and the trend continued, I dont think he missed a single foul by a Spurs player, I reckon he let at least 7 go by Burnley including that blatant foul on Porro at the death, that could have been costly.

Not great. In fairness, Burnley were much more sensible than I expected and Kompany has gone up in my estimation.

Thought Emerson was brilliant. Cut out a lot of balls all night. When people were asking “why him instead of the kids?”, tonight is why. Good on him.

Davies was good too. Porro too and what a hit. Bentancur okay.

Through without a replay, will take that all day long.

Not great. In fairness, Burnley were much more sensible than I expected and Kompany has gone up in my estimation.

Thought Emerson was brilliant. Cut out a lot of balls all night. When people were asking “why him instead of the kids?”, tonight is why. Good on him.

Davies was good too. Porro too and what a hit. Bentancur okay.

Through without a replay, will take that all day long.
Emerson was solid as a rock all game! My MoM!

Throwing all the youngsters on nearly cost us the game, plus Holberg who was sloppy. Gill and Sessegnon continually giving it away or losing possession. Gill makes me tear my hair out , never releases the ball early.
Lack of options and goalscorers is a big worry.
We need at least one more decent draw , preferably at home , then we might actually have a chance in this competition.

This referees against Spurs man, this has got to stop. Ever since that Liverpool match and even before that, they have been on us. Every 50-50 call for a penalty has been denied. When I recall that penalty where Sonny barely touched the opposition player and they gave it makes me sick.

Throwing all the youngsters on nearly cost us the game, plus Holberg who was sloppy. Gill and Sessegnon continually giving it away or losing possession. Gill makes me tear my hair out , never releases the ball early.
We need at least one more decent draw , preferably at home , then we might actually have a chance in this competition.
We created more after they came on than we did in the previous 80 minutes!

PEH saved us the game at the end. Gil has been decent today. Sessegnon was very poor, should have scored, Scarlett should have scored too.

Right then, in the bag.

One of the following in the next round
Maidstone United/Stevenage
Newport County/Eastleigh
or
my preferred choice, winner of Plymouth/Sutton United

Hopefully get through the next round, and then 5th round is not until Feb 28th and we wil hopefully have a full squad to play with

PEH was sloppy but he did two brilliant things. It was his excellent pass that put us on the attack for the goal while his block at the end saved us.

Back