• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT FA Cup Round 3 - Tottenham Hotspur FC v Burnley ***

Thought their keeper was great and exactly the kind of keeper I’d like as cover for Vicario
He got a fair amount of criticism on the TV comms (not that that means much, given who it was). His distribution was poor for the goal…but he created more chances tonight than Richi. :)

He got a fair amount of criticism on the TV comms (not that that means much, given who it was). His distribution was poor for the goal…but he created more chances tonight than Richi. :)
Thought it was the receiving player who roostered up myslef
Just googled him
He is 6’6
Home grown too even though he is Swiss Kosovab thanks to coming through at city
For me he plays exactly the way we need
One we should look at as cover because we really have a gap there if the worst happens

Thought it was the receiving player who roostered up myslef
Just googled him
He is 6’6
Home grown too even though he is Swiss Kosovab thanks to coming through at city
For me he plays exactly the way we need
One we should look at as cover because we really have a gap there if the worst happens

Is he not Burnley's first choice?

Back