• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Champions League Draw

Why is it at Wembley again? Very dull stadium.

bag_of_money.png

Galatasaray - Schalke 04
Celtic - Juventus
Arsenal - Bayern Munich
Shaktar Donetsk - Borussia Dortmund
AC Milan - Barcelona
Real Madrid - Manchester United
Valencia - PSG
Porto - Malaga

AC Milan couldn't face Malaga, but had to face a Spanish team given the teams left as Real and Valencia had to face non-Spanish ones.

Can't see us having a repeat of last year if we finish 4th again this season, both English clubs will do very well to get to the Quaters now.

Think that's for the UEFA computer to decide.

Did they say when this is to be decided? If Manure play Tuesday, it will likely mean our 12.45 game with Saudi Sportswashing Machine on Saturday 9th February will be moved to Sunday 10th - in which case I am unable to travel from Norway to see the match... :(

Did they say when this is to be decided? If Manure play Tuesday, it will likely mean our 12.45 game with Saudi Sportswashing Machine on Saturday 9th February will be moved to Sunday 10th - in which case I am unable to travel from Norway to see the match... :(

My guess is some time before the EL draw. They suck at this as well.

Real - Manure on Wed 13th February. Sweet.
Means my first day trip from Oslo to WHL is booked on the 9th! \o/\o/\o/

Back