• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Champions League Draw

Re: Recreating the CL draw: Turkish TV

Without speaking Turkish, is this chap suggesting he knows (and can employ) the manner in which the draw could be fixed? If so, what is it?
Or is it something else?

I don't speak Turkish either, but read a review of it in my local paper.

I believe he said they use some sort of magnetic device attached to the hand of the person picking the ball. And it vibrates when he should pick the "correct" ball. So all the famous people picking the ball, such as Mcmanaman and Kluivert would have to be in on it.

I think it's a bit far fetched, but I do honestly believe they are rigged somehow.

When big teams come away with handy draws people believe its fixed.
When 2 big teams are drawn together people believe its fixed.
I don't understand what people think is fixed about the current draw?
I understand Gala fans are tinkled about getting Real and that's where this video has come from.

With the seeding system and the way countries cant be drawn from teams of the same country means it doesn't need to be fixed.

Without speaking Turkish, is this chap suggesting he knows (and can employ) the manner in which the draw could be fixed? If so, what is it?
Or is it something else?

Not in that clip.

There is not actual context to it apart from a former ref whose piled on the pounds (their words) pullling out the same draw. The poster of the video should have added more to it. Perhaps it's just a clip of coincidence? Will need to look on Google a bit more to find out what it was actually about.

Good draw. I'd prefer not to see an all Spanish final as the play acting will be a joke. In saying that watching Pepe is pure entertainment in its own right. Hope Dortmund win it as their coach is mad. The post a match interview would be class.

Some tasty looking ties, but there would be no way to arrange those 4 teams and not get 4 tasty ties. All teams want to attack, no Chelsea bastards left this year. A win for football imo.

Hoping for Dortmund, partly because they're the underdog, partly because of Klopp, partly because of some of their players. Just nice to see a change at the top of European football too. Think this is a good draw for them, should give them confidence after they bettered Real in the group stages and their young squad already has experience against them.

UEFA doing their best to hopefully get a Bundesliga Final

who you kidding? Barca will smash chokers Bayern.

HOPEFULLY Dortmund beat Real, they gave a great account of themselves when the two met twice in the group stages and I hope they can beat Madrid over two legs. I would love a Barca/Dortmund final.

Thing is, if the draw was the two derby games people would also claim it was fixed.

Four derby matches, or one possible derby match?

Exactly. All these post hoc claims about how UEFA are fixing these draws are getting tedious.

If it's so obvious how these draws will be made by UEFA people should be able to predict them before they happen, not just give us the explanation afterwards. About as impressive as believers in biblical prophecy or Nostradamus.

BHpXEkkCcAEQzXG.jpg

Somewhat funny picture, apart from the Tourette's inducing reminder of Chelsea's win.

Not very accurate though, Real got a draw at home and got beaten away against Dortmund in the group stages and they deserved no more than a point. I doubt they're pointing and laughing. Bayern have already secured the Bundesliga title this season, but having lost it twice in a row (rather rare occurrence) and having lost against them in the German cup last season I think they have a lot of respect for them as well.

Back