• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Champions League Draw

What are the odds for Malaga to win it? That would be a shocker

EDIT: Also Could the 4th place from England face the 3rd place from Spain in the CL play-offs or would they both be seeded and kept apart? Obviously we are gonna finished 3rd anyway, I was just wondering ;)

Last edited:
What are the odds for Malaga to win it? That would be a shocker

EDIT: Also Could the 4th place from England face the 3rd place from Spain in the CL play-offs or would they both be seeded and kept apart? Obviously we are gonna finished 3rd anyway, I was just wondering ;)

Think Spain have 4 teams like us. So the 4th place in England could play the 4th place in Spain in the play-off round, depending on the their relevent Coefficient points
There are 10 teams in the 4th qualifying round of the Non-Champions side of the draw, the 5 teams with the most pts are in one pot, bottom 5 in another pot.
Therefore it would depend on which teams finish 4th in their respective league and their ranking points.

Think Spain have 4 teams like us. So the 4th place in England could play the 4th place in Spain in the play-off round, depending on the their relevent Coefficient points
There are 10 teams in the 4th qualifying round of the Non-Champions side of the draw, the 5 teams with the most pts are in one pot, bottom 5 in another pot.
Therefore it would depend on which teams finish 4th in their respective league and their ranking points.

And fourth in La liga?

Amusingly it's Malaga.

it would be hilarious if Malaga won it as they are not allowed to qualify for Europe next season

Would be a serious test of the FFP rules. Could qualify through the league anyway, though it's incredibly tight behind the top 3.

Potentially could be several highly ranked teams in next season's CL play-offs: Schalke, Marseille, AC or Inter, Valencia? ... and an English team.

Here are the results of the rehearsal draw:

BFWIob7CYAEx-DY.jpg

Malaga vs. Dortmund
Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray
PSG vs. Barcelona
Bayern Munich vs. Juventus

hope Juve smash Bayern....Bayern are cnuts for what happened in May and for so nearly fcuking up against the scum on Weds

looks like a Real v Barca final

hope Juve smash Bayern....Bayern are cnuts for what happened in May and for so nearly fcuking up against the scum on Weds

looks like a Real v Barca final

They didn't fvck up they gave Arsenal false hope of progressing and killed the dreams of thousands of gooners. To me that doesn't make them cvnts.

They didn't fvck up they gave Arsenal false hope of progressing and killed the dreams of thousands of gooners. To me that doesn't make them cvnts.

and your excuse for May and the CL final on their own ground?

gave Arse false hope? :lol: just like we gave Inter false hope i guess;)

Back