• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next 10 games

Same thing happened last season. People thought we would smash West Ham, Blackpool, West Brom to name a few. This type of threads really are pointless.

Yep. As long as ppl realise this type of thread isn't the reason for bad runs like these cause I do worry sometimes!

Just seen Arsenal's remaining games, they have a few toughie's, Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea at home and Stoke away could be potential dropped points (afterall they really should have drawn at Everton). QPR away next up as well is a potential draw (although we have to go there as well so similar chance of dropping points).

Watching that 2nd half at chelsea it felt like the confidence was coming back to the side, I'm much more positive after this weekend even though we've dropped 2 points further back. Might even stick my money where my mouth is at the bookies.

only totman should be allowed to start these kinds of threads tbf

Well I earned us 22pts from 24 after the City 5-1, so lets see if I can save the season.

Swansea - 3
Sunderland - 3
Norwich -3
Bolton -1
QPR -3
Blackburn -3
Aston Villa - 3
Fulham -1

Thats 20pts. Goons will lose to Chelsea and City. Sorted

So it's currently them by 3?

They draw at QPR, we beat Swansea at the Lane, them by 1

They lose to Emirates Marketing Project, we win at Sunderland, us by 2, how does it look now?

Totally void of confidence, they lose at Wolves, we thrash Norwich, us by 5

They beat Wigan, we beat Bolton, us by 5

They lose to Chelsea, we draw at QPR, us by 6

They lose at Stoke, we beat Blackburn, us by 9. With 2 games to play, St Arsehole's Day falls on the 29th April

They beat Norwich, we annihilate Villa, us by 9

They lose to WBA, Martin let's us win v Fulham, we finish 12 points ahead.

fudge you Uncle Mike

I think we will get beat at Sunderland to be honest. The team know that there is no room for failure at home so I expect us to just about take 12 from 12 in our home games. That leaves us needing 3-6 points from QPR, Aston Villa and Bolton. I think we will beat QPR and we will get at least 1 more point from the remaining 2 games leaving us at least on 71 points.

I can see Arsenal drawing against or losing against Chelsea with draws against Stoke and Emirates Marketing Project which gives us a chance but as I said before, If they finish above us after the gap we created then you have to hand it to them and say they stepped up when they needed to and didnt let our poor run go to waste as galling as it might be.

So it's currently them by 3?

They draw at QPR, we beat Swansea at the Lane, them by 1

They lose to Emirates Marketing Project, we win at Sunderland, us by 2, how does it look now?

Totally void of confidence, they lose at Wolves, we thrash Norwich, us by 5

They beat Wigan, we beat Bolton, us by 5

They lose to Chelsea, we draw at QPR, us by 6

They lose at Stoke, we beat Blackburn, us by 9. With 2 games to play, St Arsehole's Day falls on the 29th April

They beat Norwich, we annihilate Villa, us by 9

They lose to WBA, Martin let's us win v Fulham, we finish 12 points ahead.

fudge you Uncle Mike

This post is nothing without the phrase...........

HOWS IT LOOK NOW?????

whose Uncle Mike? I've clearly missed a legendery post here haven't I?

Legendary **** on Arse-mania who was making random, ridiculous predicitions that have somehow come true.

Also posts nothing on that site unless it relates to Tottenham despite being from the US and never having watched an Arsenal game live. Tries to be funny and isn't, thinks he is fountain of all knowledge relating to said history between 2 clubs and isn't.

Generally, a tool.

Bloke on Arse-Mania I think, the "mind the gap" numpties were laughing at his predictions they would claw back the 10 points gap rather easily, at the moment he seems to be a tad accurate.

the ****

whose Uncle Mike? I've clearly missed a legendery post here haven't I?

Haha....he's a gooner on arsemania (although even most of them think he's a tit from what I hear).

He wrote a post like Yiddo50210, only it was when they were 13pts behind. It got posted on here, and he was mocked beyond all belief.

Sadly, it turns out he was a prophet and legend. :twisted:

Bloke on Arse-Mania I think, the "mind the gap" numpties were laughing at his predictions they would claw back the 10 points gap rather easily, at the moment he seems to be a tad accurate.

the ****

Oi! Im a proud "Mind The Gap Numpty"!!

Seasons not over yet...Harry said so

I have to be honest before the NLD I expected us to be a point ahead of Arsenal and 2 ahead of Chelsea as of this morning.
The 10pt gap was always going to be eroded having to go to Arsenal,Everton and Chelsea and having United at home.
I think a few said, worse case scenario 1pts from those 4 (the 1 being Everton, not Chelsea though), but lets be honest it was always a big possibility.

Getting the draw on Saturday was the 3pt gain on Chelsea, but for me Arsenal's 2 wins on Merseyside have made all the difference and as Libero rightly states, you do have to give them credit for those.
I didnt see both wins coming which is where the 4pts swing came from in my reckoning.

Getting 4 home wins now is crucial for us, anything less would be costly in terms of 3rd place.

April 7th/8th fixtures 'could' be the pivotal weekend where we get right back in it. Us winning at Sunderland and Arsenal dropping points to City is a big ask but it could happen

Back