• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next 10 games

Couldn't you just use letters, like everyone else?
or the last 2 lines............................

much quicker to type.

......and read

for the hard of thinking

Agreed... but still the post of this board to date from Fuego (inadequate smilies available to emphasize so :rolleyes:)

Couldn't you just use letters, like everyone else?
or the last 2 lines............................

much quicker to type.

......and read

for the hard of thinking

Well, some people think we'll lose the Everton game and other games that I am pretty confident in winning, so I figured if someone had a completely different view, they could see my reasoning. If people didn't want to see my reasoning, the last couple of lines sum things up.

From my point of view, when someone writes an "L" next to a game, I have no idea what their logic is, so I'd rather everyone wrote more than just a letter. *Shrug.*

Worst case 3rd, best case Nirvana.

I dont want to come across as some negative creep, but it would be dumb to expect 30 points, and other fans would scoff at us for believing it. Risking an attack of Tottenham tourette's – I'd say that 23-25 points wouldn't milk it too much. Our start to the season blew me away, but as one of the old breed of spurs fan, I've seen pretty much everything from our team and we don't need to do too much sifting through history, to see that we need the kind of results like '61, as opposed to the form from the 90's that would drain you of all hope.
As long as the team keeps its energy levels up, running on lithium rather than alkaline batteries, so to speak, then all the territorial tinklings with our North london neighbours will be a thing of the past, and Wenger will need to go back to school to find out how to get past us for years to come – there's something in the way now Arsene!
I'm not going to try to do predictions, I'm not Lawro (Mr Moustache) but I reckon its going to be 25 points, any less than 20 and you can rape me in a heart shaped box.

Nirvana it is

Last edited:
Well, some people think we'll lose the Everton game and other games that I am pretty confident in winning, so I figured if someone had a completely different view, they could see my reasoning. If people didn't want to see my reasoning, the last couple of lines sum things up.

From my point of view, when someone writes an "L" next to a game, I have no idea what their logic is, so I'd rather everyone wrote more than just a letter. *Shrug.*

I have been accused of verbal diahorreah in the past, so its my way of indulging in a small amount of gratuitous payback.

You do have a tendancy to do a 100 words where 10 might do, if you don't mind me saying, but its great to see someone who puts thought into posts, rather than subhuman grunting - so feel free to ignor my mickey taking,

keep on keeping on (and on, and on)

:D :D :D :D

while i agree we shouldn't count our chickens before they hatch, but we are playing well, our injury situation is manageable due to depth in squad, and we aren't missing players from silly suspensions or foreign competitions. so there is a case for optimism.

for the remaining matches I think we're capable of beating most of the lot, even the likes of Man C, Man U and L'Arse, but will continue to struggle with the relegation battlers and physical teams that park the bus.

still there is the small matter of the transfer window that could change things dramatically.

I dont want to come across as some negative creep, but it would be dumb to expect 30 points, and other fans would scoff at us for believing it. Risking an attack of Tottenham tourette's – I'd say that 23-25 points wouldn't milk it too much. Our start to the season blew me away, but as one of the old breed of spurs fan, I've seen pretty much everything from our team and we don't need to do too much sifting through history, to see that we need the kind of results like '61, as opposed to the form from the 90's that would drain you of all hope.
As long as the team keeps its energy levels up, running on lithium rather than alkaline batteries, so to speak, then all the territorial tinklings with our North london neighbours will be a thing of the past, and Wenger will need to go back to school to find out how to get past us for years to come – there's something in the way now Arsene!
I'm not going to try to do predictions, I'm not Lawro (Mr Moustache) but I reckon its going to be 25 points, any less than 20 and you can rape me in a heart shaped box.

Nirvana it is

soooooo, no Nirvana fans then..............

Nirvana it is

I see what you did there!;)

22 Jan Emirates Marketing Project (a) Draw
31 Jan Wigan (h) Win
06 Feb Liverpool (a) Win
11 Feb Saudi Sportswashing Machine (h) Win
26 Feb Arsenal (a) Lose
03 Mar Man Utd (h) Win
10 Mar Everton (a) Draw
17 Mar Stoke (h) Win
24 Mar Chelsea (a) Draw
31 Mar Swansea (h) Win

21 points from those fixtures leaving us on 67 points before start of play in April and I think being resonably conservative with possibly a couple of points deviation. We may be a little off the Title race which is bizarre with another 21 points to play for after March but I think that around 74 points will be the total of the team finishing 4th and 5th being probably way back on something like 66-68 points. I think that we are going to finish on 79 points which will easily get us into the top 4 and probably easily secure 3rd unless Chelsea have an amazing run between now and May menaing they will need to take 40+ points from 51 available which is a big big ask.

8 points from City, Liverpool, United and Chelsea (3 away from home)

ROFL LOLZ

I love this place

Last edited:

ROFL LOLZ

I love this place

I don't see that as wildly unrealistic at all. Fact is based on current form we will probably be favourites at Anfield and I don't see us drawing at Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project being wildly optimistic either. In fact Man Utd at home is probably wildly optimistic prediciting a win if anything given our history in the last 10 years against them.

22 Jan Emirates Marketing Project (a) Draw
31 Jan Wigan (h) Win
06 Feb Liverpool (a) Win
11 Feb Saudi Sportswashing Machine (h) Win
26 Feb Arsenal (a) Lose
03 Mar Man Utd (h) Win
10 Mar Everton (a) Draw
17 Mar Stoke (h) Win
24 Mar Chelsea (a) Draw
31 Mar Swansea (h) Win

21 points from those fixtures leaving us on 67 points before start of play in April and I think being resonably conservative with possibly a couple of points deviation. We may be a little off the Title race which is bizarre with another 21 points to play for after March but I think that around 74 points will be the total of the team finishing 4th and 5th being probably way back on something like 66-68 points. I think that we are going to finish on 79 points which will easily get us into the top 4 and probably easily secure 3rd unless Chelsea have an amazing run between now and May menaing they will need to take 40+ points from 51 available which is a big big ask.

If we finished on 79 pts I would over the moon. 4 times in the last 11 seasons that has been good enough for 2nd. And only 3 times in that time has it not been good enough to secure 3rd.
However I do feel it is a touch ambitious. We'll know a little better come Sunday night when we see how well the team performs 1/ After dropping points v Wolves and 2/ In a high pressure game against one of our biggest rivals

I don't see that as wildly unrealistic at all. Fact is based on current form we will probably be favourites at Anfield and I don't see us drawing at Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project being wildly optimistic either. In fact Man Utd at home is probably wildly optimistic prediciting a win if anything given our history in the last 10 years against them.

If that happens i will cum my pants and not wash for a week.

I'll let you know when the transfer window slams shut (although, it never seems to slam shut in recent times)

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...exclusive-king-issues-title-warning-tottenham

Ledley King has warned his Tottenham side not to get carried away at the prospect of winning the Premier League.

Spurs currently sit third in the table, just five points behind leaders Emirates Marketing Project, who they face on Sunday at the Etihad Stadium.

A win would continue Harry Redknapp’s side's good form, which has seen them lose just one of their last 19 matches in the league.

But captain King claims the White Hart Lane club must concentrate on winning matches rather than dreaming of title glory.

“We’re in a great position at the moment and have probably surprised a few people,” King told talkSPORT. “At this stage of the season, to be talked about as still capable of winning the title is great for us.

“We’re not getting too carried away at the moment though. We’re just getting our heads down and grinding out results.

“We look at the league table and we can see we’re in amongst it. That’s new to us and maybe people would expect us to fall away in the second half of the season but, as players, we believe in our ability and we believe we can keep getting results.

“We’ve in great form, we’ve lost just one in the last 19 and that’s great form. If we keep it up then we’re in with a chance.”

ROFL LOLZ

I love this place

I suppose it's as unrealistic as us being 10 points clear of Arsenal, 6 points clear of Chelsea, 2 points off United and 5 off Emirates Marketing Project after 21 games.

I suppose it's as unrealistic as us being 10 points clear of Arsenal, 6 points clear of Chelsea, 2 points off United and 5 off Emirates Marketing Project after 21 games.

If I was offered 6 from those 4 I'd take it right now.

Its probably a negative attitude, looking behind instead of forward, but if we could avoid defeat at Chelsea and Arsenal I could handle losing either of thr other games. 1st priority for me is keeping those gaps to 4th and 5th for as long as possible

Back