• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next 10 games

I have to be honest before the NLD I expected us to be a point ahead of Arsenal and 2 ahead of Chelsea as of this morning.
The 10pt gap was always going to be eroded having to go to Arsenal,Everton and Chelsea and having United at home.
I think a few said, worse case scenario 1pts from those 4 (the 1 being Everton, not Chelsea though), but lets be honest it was always a big possibility.

Getting the draw on Saturday was the 3pt gain on Chelsea, but for me Arsenal's 2 wins on Merseyside have made all the difference and as Libero rightly states, you do have to give them credit for those.
I didnt see both wins coming which is where the 4pts swing came from in my reckoning.

Getting 4 home wins now is crucial for us, anything less would be costly in terms of 3rd place.

April 7th/8th fixtures 'could' be the pivotal weekend where we get right back in it. Us winning at Sunderland and Arsenal dropping points to City is a big ask but it could happen

If we can keep pace and maybe sneak a point in front by the time it gets to the last weekend in April then I would fancy us to finish above them becuase I think we will get a 2 point swing our way on the last day anyway. If we are still 3-4 points behind by the time we play Blackburn then I think 4th is where we will finish.

Haha....he's a gooner on arsemania (although even most of them think he's a tit from what I hear).

He wrote a post like Yiddo50210, only it was when they were 13pts behind. It got posted on here, and he was mocked beyond all belief.

Sadly, it turns out he was a prophet and legend. :twisted:

I will take full blame and punishment for this as it was me who posted his post.

Please forgive me for my sins

considering how poorly both Spurs and Chelsea are playing and how drop dead tired they both look, Saudi Sportswashing Machine might see a chance of nipping in and getting that 4th place

Newcastles fixtures....

home.....Liverpool, Bolton, Stoke, Emirates Marketing Project

away.....Swansea, Wigan, Everton

a couple of tough fixtures there, but with Ba, Cisse and Arfa they have the capability of scoring in every game

considering how poorly both Spurs and Chelsea are playing and how drop dead tired they both look, Saudi Sportswashing Machine might see a chance of nipping in and getting that 4th place

Newcastles fixtures....

home.....Liverpool, Bolton, Stoke, Emirates Marketing Project

away.....Swansea, Wigan, Everton

a couple of tough fixtures there, but with Ba, Cisse and Arfa they have the capability of scoring in every game

They also have Chelsea Away to be rearranged from the Semi-final weekend.

They have done really well, but I'd like to think they have too many tough fixtures in that last 8 to overturn a 5pt deficit. That was an excellent 1st half perfomance yesterday, credit where its due

Swansea - 3
Sunderland - 1
Norwich - 3
QPR - 3
Blackburn - 3
Aston Villa - 3
Fulham - 3
Bolton (TBA) - 1

20 points from last 24 giving us 75 points a record PL total for us and good enough for 3rd place

BELIEVE

No matter Saudi Sportswashing Machine, one thing is for certain.

We really, REALLY, need to up our game from now an on. Or else we will deserve nothing and we won't be getting it either.

Legendary **** on Arse-mania who was making random, ridiculous predicitions that have somehow come true.

Also posts nothing on that site unless it relates to Tottenham despite being from the US and never having watched an Arsenal game live. Tries to be funny and isn't, thinks he is fountain of all knowledge relating to said history between 2 clubs and isn't.

Generally, a tool.
Ah right. I think the spurs results in recent weeks were to be expected, maybe we're a couple of points down on expectation, but the arse turnaround has been very unexpected from my pov. They really were brick for most of the season, I've seen a fair few of their games and they've got lucky a bit as well, last minute winners at Sunderland for 1 example. 1 bad result and their confidence will go again though, their run in on paper is much harder than ours.

I've put 25 quid on bet fair we finish 3rd anyway, COYS!

Swansea - 3
Sunderland - 1
Norwich - 3
QPR - 3
Blackburn - 3
Aston Villa - 3
Fulham - 3
Bolton (TBA) - 1

20 points from last 24 giving us 75 points a record PL total for us and good enough for 3rd place

BELIEVE

I do Markey I do!

As a Spurs supporter, we are addicted to believing, especially when knocked back. But like gamblers, the downs only heighten the ups, and keep us coming back for more.

If we stay injury free we can have a great run in. Finishing in 3rd above that team - who's young supporters know only success - would be...pleasant. Whisper it, but I want nothing more.

Back