• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next 10 games

if we lose to liverpool we don't deserve to be top 4 let alone in the title race

they're brick and we're gonna smash em

same goes for the Scum

I would love that, but just as important not lo lose at Chelsea and Arsenal, lets keep that gap going

I agree Paxton but the longer we look above us and stay in that race then despite the fact we won't win it, it keeps us pulling away from those two. To be honest, I think the damage is done with regards Arsenal anyway, I think they have left themselves far too much to do in terms of catching us. It would need us to lose at least another 4 games and draw 3-4 too without taking into account games they will lose and drop points in. They just don't have it in them to go the rest of the season unbeaten so we could lose the game at the Emirates which I think we will anyway and we will still finish above them.

Whether we finish 3rd or not is another matter as I suspect Chelsea will close the gap to 4 points with the 2 results but we definitely have it within us to win at Anfield (as we did last year), draw at Stamford Bridge (as we should have at least done last year) and draw on Sunday (as we should have at least done last year). The only one I realy think could go either way is Man Utd at home.....I really think we can win it but I equally think we could be beaten with ease as well.

22 Jan Emirates Marketing Project 1 Spurs 3
31 Jan Spurs 3 Wigan 0
06 Feb Liverpool 1 Spurs 2
11 Feb Spurs 2 Saudi Sportswashing Machine 0
26 Feb Arsenal 2 Spurs 3
03 Mar Spurs 2 Man Utd 0
10 Mar Everton 0 Spurs 2
17 Mar Spurs 3 Stoke 0
24 Mar Chelsea 1 Spurs 2
31 Mar Spurs 2 Swansea 0

Played 10 Won 10 30 points.

COYS!

22 Jan Emirates Marketing Project 1 Spurs 3
31 Jan Spurs 3 Wigan 0
06 Feb Liverpool 1 Spurs 2
11 Feb Spurs 2 Saudi Sportswashing Machine 0
26 Feb Arsenal 2 Spurs 3
03 Mar Spurs 2 Man Utd 0
10 Mar Everton 0 Spurs 2
17 Mar Spurs 3 Stoke 0
24 Mar Chelsea 1 Spurs 2
31 Mar Spurs 2 Swansea 0

Played 10 Won 10 30 points.

COYS!

I feel you may be a bit ambitious there :D

How many points will we take and how many do we need to achieve the objective of a top 4 finish?

---------------------------------------

22 Jan Emirates Marketing Project (a)
31 Jan Wigan (h)
06 Feb Liverpool (a)
11 Feb Saudi Sportswashing Machine (h)
26 Feb Arsenal (a)
03 Mar Man Utd (h)
10 Mar Everton (a)
17 Mar Stoke (h)
24 Mar Chelsea (a)
31 Mar Swansea (h)

I reckon we'll get 16pts from these - LWDWDDDWLW

Should be enough for a CL spot with a hopefully less difficult run-in to follow?

16pts would be brick from that lot.

Emirates Marketing Project 3
Wigan 3
Liverpool 3
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 3
Arsenal 3
Man Utd 3
Everton 1
Stoke 3
Chelsea 3
Swansea 3

28pts

16pts would be brick from that lot.

Emirates Marketing Project 3
Wigan 3
Liverpool 3
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 3
Arsenal 3
Man Utd 3
Everton 1
Stoke 3
Chelsea 3
Swansea 3

28pts

I have to be honest, I think 16 pts is a very realistic prediction. Saudi Sportswashing Machine,United and Stoke will be no walks in the park even at WHL. Even 7 from those 3 wouldnt be a disaster

16 would be fine if we pick up 19 from the last seven, that's 80 total:

Sunderland A 1
Norwich H 3
Bolton A 3
QPR A 3
Blackburn H 3
Aston Villa A 3
Fulham H 3

16 would be about par i would say. should leave us comfortably on course for a 3rd place finish on around 75 to 78 points.

get 20+ and we should go into the last few games with a least an outside chance of winning the the title. 85 might be enough

16 would be about par i would say. should leave us comfortably on course for a 3rd place finish on around 75 to 78 points.

get 20+ and we should go into the last few games with a least an outside chance of winning the the title. 85 might be enough

Ive stated I think we will finish on 79 with 21 points from the games being mentioned initially but I still don't think that will be enough to really be near the title. I think the winner will be virtually on 90 points come the last day of the season.

I think we will be on 67 points by the time the last 7 fixtures come round:

Sunderland A 0
Norwich H 3
Bolton A 1
QPR A 1
Blackburn H 3
Aston Villa A 1
Fulham H 3

Finish on 79 which should sneak 3rd by 4-5 points.

We'll win all those games bar the ones Clattenburg, Webb or Foy are in charge of.

Whether you said it slightly tongue-in-cheek, you are onto something. It shouldnt really matter who refs, but call me paranoid if you like, but I think it does.
I'd be a damn sight less confident against United if I hear Howard Webb will be in charge, as opposed to say Lee Mason or Peter Walton

Peter Walton is the most incompetent of all the top flight referees. I'd actually like to see Clattenburg and not just because he "̀owes us".

Back