• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** GG Favourite Flooring Awards 2013 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *** GG Awards 2012 ***

Thanks for the vote I received. I will decide which of you miserable, boring bastards gets my votes later ;)

up pops the bleeding heart liberal with an attempt at humour, was it in the guardian that joke ??

and if im boring GHod knows what people like you and Arcy are...

So it's ok for you to make sarcy comments, but no-one else then?

So it's ok for Marky to insinuate everyone posting in this thread is a boring twunt but is upset if he is labelled the same thing? Lighten up

Your like seagulls you mods!! Ill let Mark speak for himself lol.

I'm absolutely outraged that i've been nominated as a backstabber! Who's been sharing my PM's? :barnet:

Favourite Poster - braineclipse

Best Randomite (presented by Mancunian in absentia) - superspurs

Best Mod - Milo

Most likely to dress as AVB - Scar

Would most like to meet - superspurs

Most Likely to Back-stab Another Poster - Arc

The Steven Caulker Award of Best Newcomer - JTS

Biggest Hater - Arc

Most likely to own a Lionel Messi poster - Mumorn

Most likely to be Harry Redknapp - MK/Spurs1957/Push&Run

Would most like to buy a pint - jimmyb

Least likely to get a message on 'Plenty Of Fish' - Gifter

The Frimpong Trophy - Biggest Bozo - markysimmo

Most likely to drive an Audi A2 - Leedspur

Most likely to be a Serial Killer - MK/Spurs1957/Push&Run

The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster - nw7_yid

The Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible) - Zin

We've got to get someone else on this stuff next year to make up the categories, it gets pretty stale if its the same thing year on in

- Favourite Poster - The Brad Freidel/Harry Redknapp Trophy :- many on here are great......but sticking in my mind are Kingdawson, JimmyB, Gordinho and UKSB

- Best Randomite (presented by Mancunian in absentia) Markysimmo, DHSF

- Best Mod :-scara (i actually think we need to stop him being an option. too good for school), thfcsteff (patient, absorbs a lot of brick and reaches out whenever he can, like a baby is willing to wipe slate clean and start fresh), diego (like superman, just dope), Crawley.....(legend)

- Most likely to dress as AVB :- Thfcsteff, jordinho

- Would most like to meet / (delete as applicable), KD, Mumorn, nayim

- Most Likely to Back-stab Another Poster Arc

- The Steven Caulker Award of Best Newcomer :- cant remember his user name but i think its Jts587 something. whats that other guy that like s the wonky....new guy...arrgh....my memory is brick these days

- Biggest Hater :- Arc

- Most likely to own a Lionel Messi poster :- Naija

- Most likely to be Harry Redknapp :- Push and Run aka TMLK

- Would most like to buy a pint :- difference between this and meet / meat? KD, mumorn, nayim

- Least likely to get a message on 'Plenty Of Fish' :- Arc

- The Aaron Lennon Award of Most Underrated Contribution :- Markysimmo, wriggly

- The Frimpong Trophy - Biggest Bozo Arc LOL

- Most likely to drive an Audi A2:- Leeds spur

- Most likely to be a Serial Killer :- hmmmmm.........Statto

- The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster:- Nayim, mick cooper, nw7_yid

- The Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible) KD, Zin, jimmyb

Last edited:

- Most Likely to Be sold to a rich club for lots of money then get injured - Raboner (I'm very bitter about Norwich - for which I hold you personally responsible)

i agree i am quite valuable, however, i was responsible for the DRAW against Norwich, not the loss.

and i still received avatar punishment, totally unfair in my books.. *sigh* gee thanks for re-opening old wounds! :lol:

i agree i am quite valuable, however, i was responsible for the DRAW against Norwich, not the loss.

and i still received avatar punishment, totally unfair in my books.. *sigh* gee thanks for re-opening old wounds! :lol:
Yes but, the majority of draws are worse than loses really, at least with loses it feels like we tried, with a draw it's just a bit bland but, hey ho I can forgive you, in time. :)

Yes but, the majority of draws are worse than loses really, at least with loses it feels like we tried, with a draw it's just a bit bland but, hey ho I can forgive you, in time. :)

Unless of course if you play the godawful brick that is Stoke City, even when you beat them you come away feeling like you've lost because they do everything and anything they can to disassociate what you have just witnessed from the beautiful game. Charlie Adam is like John White to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back