• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** GG Favourite Flooring Awards 2013 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *** GG Awards 2012 ***

I've been parading round in a suit for 6 days now, I've been getting some very weird looks at work.

Re: *** GG Awards 2013 ***

To save Arcy's blushes, I've changed the thread title

Re: *** GG Awards 2012 ***

I gave you a mention in the most missed poster category, on reflection it should have been Arcy!

aha! Just seen it, thanks Gordy... Love the "dishonourable mention" reference. Perfect my friend! :)

I miss carpet muncher - what a funny guy

Jon aka monkey boy or whatever it was he was ok... is the monkey the same loser?

Carpets are filthy. A nice, shiny hardwood floor is much better.

It's actually illegal to rent a house or apartment in Switzerland which has fitted carpets, because they are impossible to clean properly.

Not a lot of people know that.

You gotta have a small low pile rug (not a full blown shaggy carpet) - makes the floor look prettier as far as im concerned.

I see the thread title has been disgraced so hopefully posters will find their way here now that the results are available - or perhaps someone can change it to 'Awards Results' or similar

Thanks for all those who took part in this and remember - take it as banter - not bickering, please

Below are the winners for 2012

- Favourite Poster - The Hugo Lloris/Didier Dechamps Trophy - Steff

- Best Randomite (presented by Mancunian in absentia) - We have a tie between Mark / DHSF

- Best Mod - Steff

- Most likely to dress as AVB - Scara

- Would most like to meet / meat / (delete as applicable) - DHSF - presumably it's 'meat' in this particular instance

- Most Likely to Back-stab Another Poster - ArcspacE

- The Steven Caulker Award of Best Newcomer - Brain of Levy

- Biggest Hater - ArcspacE

- Most likely to own a Lionel Messi poster - ArcspacE (I rather eat my own brick with a fork)

- Most likely to be Harry Redknapp - Gutterboy

- Would most like to buy a pint - Gordinho / ArcspacE

- Least likely to get a message on 'Plenty Of Fish' - DHSF - there was little contest in that one

- The Aaron Lennon Award of Most Underrated Contribution - Dubai Spur

- The Frimpong Trophy - Biggest Bozo - There were 4 posters who got 2 votes each so hard to call - Milo / Rossi22 / KingDawson / ArcspacE

- Most likely to drive an Audi A2 - Leedspur

- Most likely to be a Serial Killer - Chich (currently japanesegardenlover)

- The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster - Mick Cooper

- The Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible) - THFC6061 - just to add, Zin ran him in honourable second

Congrats to all the winners - see you in December where we can shuffle up the categories a bit

I recommend the "winners" of certain categories take a hard look at themselves over the coming months

Its never too late to change.

A leopard can change its spots.

The people have spoken.

To Steff , Mark, Statto, BoL and Dubai, keep up the good work.

I hope your good names are not stained by appearing alongside the wronguns

Aw, shucks. :oops:

Thank you,.....JellySpur, Arc and Kenyan Spur for voting for me, and I promise to hopefully continue being under-rated for many years to come. Already happens at my job, so why not on GG as well? :p

Hopefully I'll be eligible to vote next year. I felt voting during my first year on GG was a bit presumptious, but now that I've got a handle on all the weird and wonderful members, I've got some very decent ideas on the next award winners.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back