• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** GG Favourite Flooring Awards 2013 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to everyone who nominated me for the prestigious Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence.

I hope you've had as much enjoyment from reading my Spurs stats as I've had compiling them.

Let's hope that 2013 will bring some long awaited success to our great club!

Thank you to everyone that voted me for the Steven Caulker award - really appreciate it!

Don't know what else to say...I have a lot of fun on here chatting about Spurs and it's nice to be recognised by fellow fans in some way - thanks again!

Very honored.
Thanks folks.
I'll try not to blather on via my soapbox as much in 2013, but cannot promise!!!!!
COYS

Below are the winners for 2012

- The Frimpong Trophy - Biggest Bozo - There were 4 posters who got 2 votes each so hard to call - Milo / Rossi22 / KingDawson / ArcspacE

Hahahahahah bang on with this category !!!

The stats dont lie...

Hahahahahah bang on with this category !!!

The stats dont lie...

Arcspace is the biggest lame going tbf.

If you saw his original post regrading "Biggest Bozo" he didn't mention any names ....the guy then sees that he's about to be crowned biggest bozo and quickly adds me and Rossi to the list to join him. That' how much this brick actually means to him..utter joker.

Arcspace is the biggest lame going tbf.

If you saw his original post regrading "Biggest Bozo" he didn't mention any names ....the guy then sees that he's about to be crowned biggest bozo and quickly adds me and Rossi to the list to join him. That' how much this brick actually means to him..utter joker.

hahaha really, brilliant, maybe thats why he has been away for a good while he has been in counselling over his nominations as this board seems to be his life

hahaha really, brilliant, maybe thats why he has been away for a good while he has been in counselling over his nominations as this board seems to be his life

He hasn't been away at all imo but that's another story.

Arcspace informed me recently that i was despised on here...fast forward a few weeks and he's the proud owner of "biggest hater", "most likely to back stab" and "biggest bozo". i mean it meant so much to him that he actually added stuff to his original post so others can join him in also being a bozo :p

He hasn't been away at all imo but that's another story.

Arcspace informed me recently that i was despised on here...fast forward a few weeks and he's the proud owner of "biggest hater", "most likely to back stab" and "biggest bozo". i mean it meant so much to him that he actually added stuff to his original post so others can join him in also being a bozo :p

Also most like to buy a pint for ???? couldnt work that one out

Locked. Unstickied.

Thanks Arcy for running this, I'm sure we all look forward to the 2013 awards.

Those of you whinging and sniping should have a long, hard, look at yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back