• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** GG Favourite Flooring Awards 2013 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *** GG Awards 2012 ***

Confused mate. What do you mean?
I simply saw KD's joke about him having a dual account and BEING Kenyan Spur, and given all the stuff of late about dual accts, I thought it was a good, light-hearted laugh?
Don't bite into maggot wums

amazing that people can see the joke if its just a single word, but use it in a sentence and these mofos that you have chatted to for years will turn on your ass. Like eastenders up in this bitch :lol:

not surprised to see the two faced scumbag nature of one guy in particular, even on a topic like this

Two faced scumbag? That don't sound like your style AS someone must've tinkled you off!

Confused mate. What do you mean?
I simply saw KD's joke about him having a dual account and BEING Kenyan Spur, and given all the stuff of late about dual accts, I thought it was a good, light-hearted laugh?

KD's post? it was a joke though, clearly it was. that much was obvious

nah the comment was about something else

Last edited:

it was a joke though, clearly it was.

nah the comment was about something else

It was about someone claiming you were racists when you made a light hearted joke (and doing his usual pretend to care about racisms/sexuality/anything else that is being discussed routine) but now seeing the light hearted joke when another poster does the same damn thing? yeh mate don't worry about it, that guy does it all the time.

I shouldn't really have took the last year off should I!!!?....

Hey guys

Been very busy last few weeks - hardly posted. Drove around 8000km in 20 days or so around our holidays.

As usual - I will count the results
soon and post the outcome before the end of Jan. Sit tight.

Too busy counting specs of dust in your minimalist front room

Steve-Jobs-home-floor-lamp1.jpg

Bang out of order, I'm referring this to Scara who I'm sure will seek a judgement on the whole affair from the ERS.

I'm putting myself forward to act as the Returning Officer for Glory-Glory 2013 awards, I pledge to have all votes counted and winners, runners up, also rans and glorious losers announced by 18:00 GMT on 31st Dec 2013. That way people can either celebrate with friends or stare morosely at a pint wondering where they went wrong that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back