• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** GG Favourite Flooring Awards 2013 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *** GG Awards 2012 ***

Favourite poster Paxtonwolf

Best Randomite Gordinho DHSF joint winners

Best Mod hmmmmm not sure but crawley puts up with more crap then he should, then again papercut and steff are good guys and i have a special place in my heart for the ubber liberal milo. We are quite lucky as the mods on here are actually alright not that i would say it to there faces the ****s.

Most likely to dress as AVB Scara the daper devil that he is

Most likely to be harry redknapp Gutterboy

Would most like to buy a pint DHSF for the obvious reason he is easy and puts out, Gordinho because he seems so nice, markysimmo because he is a laugh and Jimmyb because he seems like a real good bloke. Paxtonwolf as well for his dedication and all the travelling he does. So quite a few actually.

Least likely to get a message on plenty of fish DHSF

The Aaron Lennon Award of Most Underrated Contribution Jimmyb

Most likely to be a serial killer DHSF

The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster Clarky or Dorthy whatever he was calling himself, great poster up there in the all time top 5 in my opinon.

The Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible) Paxtonwolf he has been around for a few years but this year he is raised his game. Previosu winners Gordinho, Jimmyb and kingdawson need to raise their game to get back on top.

- The Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible) Zin

- Best Randomite (presented by Mancunian in absentia)
DHSF

- Best Mod
Milo

- Most likely to dress as AVB
Gutterboy

- The Steven Caulker Award of Best Newcomer
WestBerkshire, signed up and went straight to random, the way it should be.

- Biggest Hater
Chich, angry at a great many things. Needs to cheer up, might never happen.

- Would most like to buy a pint
Arcy, voted for me didn't he, none of the rest of you ****s did so you can gonad*s.

- Least likely to get a message on 'Plenty Of Fish'
DHSF, unless Chich has signed up.

- The Aaron Lennon Award of Most Underrated Contribution
Edgey, stirling work on the video games thread.

- Most likely to drive an Audi A2
Leeds.

- Most likely to be a Serial Killer
Chich.

- The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster
MickCooper, the joke thread has never recovered.

- The Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible)
Scara, for the forum not dying for almost 12 months.

Is that for when someone, and by someone I mean Chich, goes a bit too far in the vice den and you need to destroy all evidence?

Is that for when someone, and by someone I mean Chich, goes a bit too far in the vice den and you need to destroy all evidence?

It's actually from the hoster. A single link, no confirmation to reset the server to factory defaults.

The worst design I've ever seen.

Can I add Zin to the stalteri award along with Statto. His youth reports are quality.

- Favourite Poster - The Hugo Lloris/Didier Dechamps Trophy I know its a copout. but I couldnt narrow it down to just 3. Too many good posters on here, which is why is such a good forum

- Best Randomite (presented by Mancunian in absentia) Markysimmo (for the great links!) and basically anyone that posts in the Film thread, the tips, good or bad, are invaluable

- Best Mod - Scara (for getting things back up) Jordinho (the info on Matchdays is brilliant) Winian (us Northerners need to stick together)

- Most likely to dress as AVB

- Would most like to meet Once again, too many to stick to just 3. There's loads of you I'd like to meet
- Most Likely to Back-stab Another Poster

- The Steven Caulker Award of Best Newcomer WestBerkshire

- Biggest Hater

- Most likely to own a Lionel Messi poster

- Most likely to be Harry Redknapp

- Would most like to buy a pint Anyone on here basically, could spend hours talking about Spurs. Although I still owe one poster a pint for the favour they did me in Feb (they'll know who they are and why, I hope)
- Least likely to get a message on 'Plenty Of Fish'

- The Aaron Lennon Award of Most Underrated Contribution Jaysea67 (for the EL/CL updates)

- The Frimpong Trophy - Biggest Bozo

- Most likely to drive an Audi A2

- Most likely to be a Serial Killer

- The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster I dont think he posts here much now, King of Norway (OMT posts were brilliant). Mick Cooper (for the jokes)
- The Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible) Has to be THFC6061

- Favourite Poster - The Hugo Lloris/Didier Dechamps Trophy - Dont care

- Best Randomite (presented by Mancunian in absentia) - Dont care

- Best Mod - lol

- Most likely to dress as AVB Dont care

- Would most like to meet / meat / (delete as applicable) Dont care

- Most Likely to Back-stab Another Poster Dont care

- The Steven Caulker Award of Best Newcomer Dont care

- Biggest Hater Dont care

- Most likely to own a Lionel Messi poster Dont care

- Most likely to be Harry Redknapp Dont care

- Would most like to buy a pint Dont care

- Least likely to get a message on 'Plenty Of Fish' Dont care

- The Aaron Lennon Award of Most Underrated Contribution Dont care

- The Frimpong Trophy - Biggest Bozo - MILO

- Most likely to drive an Audi A2 Dont care

- Most likely to be a Serial Killer Dont care

- The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster Dont care

- The Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible) Statto

- Favourite Poster - The Hugo Lloris/Didier Dechamps Trophy - Dont care

- Best Randomite (presented by Mancunian in absentia) - Dont care

- Best Mod - lol

- Most likely to dress as AVB Dont care

- Would most like to meet / meat / (delete as applicable) Dont care

- Most Likely to Back-stab Another Poster Dont care

- The Steven Caulker Award of Best Newcomer Dont care

- Biggest Hater Dont care

- Most likely to own a Lionel Messi poster Dont care

- Most likely to be Harry Redknapp Dont care

- Would most like to buy a pint Dont care

- Least likely to get a message on 'Plenty Of Fish' Dont care

- The Aaron Lennon Award of Most Underrated Contribution Dont care

- The Frimpong Trophy - Biggest Bozo - MILO

- Most likely to drive an Audi A2 Dont care

- Most likely to be a Serial Killer Dont care

- The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster Dont care

- The Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible) Statto

Crikey I'd like to say your whole 'I don't give a fudge I'm a tennager' thing you got going on was really cool but it just really isn't so I can't sorry.

I feel like if I do the categories I'll definitely forget people, there are loads of posters who I'd consider my favorite or would like to buy a pint for so i feel if I do those I'd accidentally miss a few people out and the absolute last thing I want to do is make people feel under appreciated and unwanted or hurt peoples feelings.

However I will say that if there was a "brickest poster" award it would definitely go to Spursalot. Just awful. Really really bad. He's as good at posting as Obertan is as football, I believe a ban should be considered for the inane ramblings he inflicts upon us all on here, not just from this forum, but a ban from the internet as a whole. I once had to stop myself from gnawing my own arm off whilst reading one of his tactical analysis posts, it was that bad.

Disclaimer: That second bit is definitely a joke. I'd rather not have to have a disclaimer but I thought in the long run it might be best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back