• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** GG Favourite Flooring Awards 2013 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *** GG Awards 2012 ***

- Favourite Poster - The Hugo Lloris/Didier Dechamps Trophy - Nutter Naylor, THFCSteff

- Best Randomite (presented by Mancunian in absentia) - Markysimmo, DHSF

- Best Mod - THFCSteff

- Most likely to dress as AVB - Scaramanga

- Would most like to meat - KingDawson (I heard he's into that sort of thing)

- Most Likely to Back-stab Another Poster - N/A

- The Steven Caulker Award of Best Newcomer - N/A

- Biggest Hater - ArcspacE

- Most likely to own a Lionel Messi poster - Mumorn

- Most likely to be Harry Redknapp - Gordinho

- Would most like to buy a pint - Gordinho, Nutter Naylor

- Least likely to get a message on 'Plenty Of Fish' - GGG

- The Aaron Lennon Award of Most Underrated Contribution - Clownfoot

- The Frimpong Trophy - Biggest Bozo - Golfball, Kingdawson, Gutter Boy

- Most likely to drive an Audi A2 - Greg

- Most likely to be a Serial Killer - japenesegardenlover

- The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster - Sir_K, mido_man_lover_69

- The Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible) - Statto

Last edited:

- Favourite Poster - The Hugo Lloris/Didier Dechamps Trophy - PLJ, MarkySimmo, PaxtonWolf

- Best Randomite (presented by Mancunian in absentia) - Markysimmo

- Best Mod - Crawley

- Would most like to meet - Gordinho, Japanesegardenlover, Crawley

- Most Likely to Back-stab Another Poster - Dont know

- The Steven Caulker Award of Best Newcomer - No idea

- Biggest Hater - Dont know

- Most likely to own a Lionel Messi poster - No idea

- Most likely to be Harry Redknapp - Jordinho

- Would most like to buy a pint - PLJ, MarkySimmo, Crawley

- Least likely to get a message on 'Plenty Of Fish' - No idea

- The Aaron Lennon Award of Most Underrated Contribution - No idea

- The Frimpong Trophy - Biggest Bozo - Spursalot

- Most likely to drive an Audi A2 - who cares

- Most likely to be a Serial Killer - Me

- The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster - Clarky

- The Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible) - THFC 6061

Have to add

Mick Cooper to my 'missed posters' category - fella could start a fight in an empty room but I did like reading his stuff!!

- Favourite Poster - The Hugo Lloris/Didier Dechamps Trophy - ArcspacE, Dayo, Steff

- Best Randomite (presented by Mancunian in absentia) - Dayo, DHSF

- Best Mod - THFCSteff

- Most likely to dress as AVB - Arcy

- Would most like to meet - Arcy, jimmyb, spurspinter

- Most Likely to Back-stab Another Poster - ?

- The Steven Caulker Award of Best Newcomer - BrainOfLevy

- Biggest Hater - KD

- Most likely to own a Lionel Messi poster - Mumorn

- Most likely to be Harry Redknapp - Gutter Boy

- Would most like to buy a pint - Arcy, Dayo, Spurspinter

- Least likely to get a message on 'Plenty Of Fish' - Chich

- The Aaron Lennon Award of Most Underrated Contribution - Seedy Ron

- The Frimpong Trophy - Biggest Bozo -

- Most likely to drive an Audi A2 - Arcy :D

- Most likely to be a Serial Killer - Chich

- The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster - Sir_K, WookieD

- The Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible) - Statto

Last edited:

Its funny how all the boring twunts on here vote for the boring twunts, boring twunts together

Dont feel qualified to vote seeing as I spend most my time in Random with the odd cameo in SNandV.... Who are half these people ;)

Probably haven't been here long enough and I'm sure next year will look alot different but, here it is:

- Favourite Poster - The Hugo Lloris/Didier Dechamps Trophy - DubaiSpur, Gifter, SpursPrinter

- Best Randomite (presented by Mancunian in absentia) - markeysimmo, DFS, Gifter

- Best Mod- but like trying to decide what's the best kind of torture.... ;) um I like all of you 8-[ Jordinho will get the honour as I've always liked his choice in avatars (bring back Zoidberg Jesus!) - or milo or Crawley (both seem like nice chaps)

- Most likely to dress as AVB - Arcespace (hope i've spelt that correctly, actually it might not be Arce - it's whoever used to have a scarface avatar on the old site? I remember it from my old days)

- Would most like to meet / meat / DFS, he can decide which ;) the chemistry was just too much when I first posted.
- Most Likely to Be sold to a rich club for lots of money then get injured - Raboner (I'm very bitter about Norwich - for which I hold you personally responsible)
Best Geordie - Greg

- The Steven Caulker Award of Best Newcomer - is PapaSpurs a new one? if so him. If not the flogo guy (warning; may not be right name or even anywhere near similar)

- Biggest Hater - najaspurs (only because he's the only one i've had a coming together with although, I don't remember what it was about and he seems like a thoroughly nice fella)

- Most likely to own a Lionel Messi poster - Arcespace

- Most likely to be Harry Redknapp- Gutterboy

- Would most like to buy a pint- TripleG (ginola) - after reading that story or Linnetspur - not sure why but, I've always pictured him as DFS spurned summer love. I'd treat him right =P~ or Roy

- The Aaron Lennon Award of Most Underrated Contribution - Jordinho or African, 1882

- The Frimpong Trophy - Biggest Bozo - Howard Webb - not personal or anything I think your shtick is usually hilarious but, Howard Webb (the ref) has an annoying smile and I'd imagine he has a moist handshake. PaxtonWolf (if that is the name... the Alan partridge guy) - because his posts sound like Alan Partridge is reading them in my head.

- Most likely to drive an Audi A2 - Scara or Leeds - not sure why - also Derek Zoolander (EL guerpado)

- Most likely to be a Serial Killer- JapaneseGardenLover- we never did find out what happened to chich.

- The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster - Totman, Mick Cooper and 1882 (he may still post here so I may well be very wrong)

- The Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible)- Zin, Thfc606 (I think that's it - Statto) and THFC steff

Last edited:

- The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster - Arabspur! I miss that guy so much, I've never seen a guy drive so many people so close to insanity just by using one smiley.

- The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster - Arabspur! I miss that guy so much, I've never seen a guy drive so many people so close to insanity just by using one smiley.

*Rollseyes*

I haven't paid much attention to who has been voting for you to be honest.

ooh:lol:

You got a joint vote from me milo about the 5th year running i nominated you, still dont get invited out on the annual beano though do i, whats a girl got to do?;)

- Favourite Poster - The Hugo Lloris/Didier Dechamps Trophy - THFC Steff

- Best Randomite (presented by Mancunian in absentia) - Chich

- Best Mod - THFC Steff, Diego_Maradona

- Would most like to meet - Unknown, she looks sexy time in her avatar 8-[

- Most Likely to Back-stab Another Poster - Chich, DFS. They'd do anything for sexual kicks.

- The Steven Caulker Award of Best Newcomer - Joey55

- Biggest Hater - N/A

- Most likely to own a Lionel Messi poster - Arcspace

- Most likely to be Harry Redknapp - Can't think

- Would most like to buy a pint - Roy1983 and Leeds Spur. Don't always agree with their opinions, mainly outside of football, but both seem very decent lads who you can have a good debate and a few jars with :)

- Least likely to get a message on 'Plenty Of Fish' - Don't know

- The Aaron Lennon Award of Most Underrated Contribution - SWP29. Defends his club but is respectful and on the whole starts good discussions

- The Frimpong Trophy - Biggest Bozo - Not round here.

- Most likely to drive an Audi A2 - Leeds Spur

- Most likely to be a Serial Killer - Boonie, Chich, DFS

- The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster - Mick Cooper

- The Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible) - THFC 6061 obviously. And Arcy. Love him, hate him or ignore him, he'll always be there to spark a debate, discussion, full on internet fist-fight.

Rarely if ever get involved in these GG awards but i will on this occasion for one reason:

- The Steven Caulker Award of Best Newcomer BrainOfLevy

The guy is a fantastic poster and offers a lot to this board.

Aww much appreciated mate!

- Favourite Poster - The Hugo Lloris/Didier Dechamps Trophy - jimmyb

- Best Randomite (presented by Mancunian in absentia) - Not over there enough

- Best Mod - Jordinho

- Most likely to dress as AVB - Me!

- Would most like to meet / meat / (delete as applicable) africanspurs

- Most Likely to Back-stab Another Poster Push and Run

- The Steven Caulker Award of Best Newcomer Push and Run - because the whole idea is funny.

- Biggest Hater Mick Cooper

- Most likely to own a Lionel Messi poster Arcspace

- Most likely to be Harry Redknapp japanesegardenlover

- Would most like to buy a pint Kingdawson!

- Least likely to get a message on 'Plenty Of Fish' DHSF

- The Aaron Lennon Award of Most Underrated Contribution DubaiSpur

- The Frimpong Trophy - Biggest Bozo - Dunno

- Most likely to drive an Audi A2 Dunno

- Most likely to be a Serial Killer The Moonlit Knight

- The We8Campbell Memorial Award / Most Missed Poster bankrupt

- The Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible) THFC6061

Also a shoutout to billyiddo who I think is a consistently really good poster.

I haven't paid much attention to who has been voting for you to be honest.

up pops the bleeding heart liberal with an attempt at humour, was it in the guardian that joke ??

and if im boring GHod knows what people like you and Arcy are...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back