• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2012-13 - QF: Basel (SUI)

Let's win Europa League.

Much better than getting spanked in CL.

I'd love a Europa League title. But we wouldn't necessarily get spanked in the CL, bar a precious few teams the level isn't that high for a team used to the Premiership. As duly proven yesterday.

If we win the Europa League and then win the super cup then it's like winning the champions league so let's go for it.

"SPURS CONDEMNED TO THE EUROPA LEAGUE" were SSN's EXACT words... condemned... CON-fudging-DEMNED!

Rapists and Murderers are CONDEMNED... not a football club who QUALIFY FOR A fudging EUROPEAN COMPETITION... fudge off Sky, you're part of the reason this game's turned into such a fudging money-hungry corrupt mess!

Have to agree, and they are so many who say the same then go home sit on their arses and turn Sky on #-o

Pot 1 coef.
------------------------ --- ----------------
Atl?®tico Madrid (TH) Esp 100.837
Chelsea Eng>134.857
Internazionale *3 Ita 104.996
Liverpool *3 Eng >90.857
Olympique Lyon Fra 94.835
Olympique Marseille *3 Fra 85.835
Sporting CP Lisbon (*4) Por 82.069
CSKA Moscow Rus 80.566
PSV Eindhoven Ned 76.103
Bayer Leverkusen Ger >60.003
FC Twente Enschede * Ned 57.103
-

I ASSUME we will get Cheatski's spot and our coefficient should see us quite comfortably in the top seeds.
Some very prestigious clubs in amoungst that, we should try and win the competition (just like we should have done this season). Madrid and Bilbao were a joy to watch when they were going through the tournament - and we will let ourselves down as a club if we don't attack the competition and try to win it.

Ridiculous isn't it - if you don't like Sky then cancel your subscription. The money saved could be put towards attending more Spurs games.

That's like saying you don't like sport. Look at this weekend. Champs league was on ITV. But they have the cricket, the rugby, boxing, golf and also all the other football league.

If you're a sports fan you have sky. End of.

That's like saying you don't like sport. Look at this weekend. Champs league was on ITV. But they have the cricket, the rugby, boxing, golf and also all the other football league.

You are missing the point, if people think that Sky are to blame for the way football is now then its hypocritical to support them with a subscription.

If you don't like what spurs are doing don't you go?

They've made themselves a necessary evil.

Regardless I don't blame sky. I blame society. The greedy I want everything and I want it now, on credit and a free hand out and if I don't get it I'll cry attitude. They are only giving us what we want, apparently.

If people say 'Sky are ruining the game' - then you're a hypocrite if you carry on with your Sky subscription and continue to moan. You can't have your cake and eat it, mate.

"SPURS CONDEMNED TO THE EUROPA LEAGUE" were SSN's EXACT words... condemned... CON-fudging-DEMNED!
Rapists and Murderers are CONDEMNED... not a football club who QUALIFY FOR A fudging EUROPEAN COMPETITION... fudge off Sky, you're part of the reason this game's turned into such a fudging money-hungry corrupt mess!

...and talking of Sky, can I just say (again) on record... I fudging HATE BRIAN SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSWANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSON! I mean genuinely DESSSSSSSSSSSSStinkleSSSSE the guy! It's irrational and makes no ssssssensssssssssse, but there it is, I've said it.

The Current bun can wip the tinkle out of Woy... I'm excercissssing my right to be annoyed by a broadcassssssssssssster who works on Ssssssssssssssky Sssssssssportsssssssssssssss Newsssssssssss having a crushed 's' ssssssssssspeech impediment... fudge off and become a fudging mime artisssssssst instead of ramming your fat tongue up the rancid arsehole of whatever team wins this week... ****!!

Absolutely spot on. Disgusting phrase to use. Somebody at Uefa should be having a gentle word in the ear of Sky

Pipe down! I haven't said they're ruining the fudging game so move along !

do you have to turn every thread into a petty slagging match? seriously for someone who harps on about being a parent, you don't half act like a child the majority of the time.

Ridiculous isn't it - if you don't like Sky then cancel your subscription. The money saved could be put towards attending more Spurs games.

Well, it could be put towards attending ONE game, and won't even cover that if it's a big one and / or you don't live in London.

In any case I don't blame Sky.

In two minds about doing the aways next season On one hand it's spurs and I have a great laugh where ever they play on the other do I want have the tinkle taken out of me again like time travelled all way to Donetsk to watch our reserves play? Instead of just going with the flow on a game to game basis would like Harry to come out and clarify his intentions for the competition

Maybe I should've limited it to 'Sky Sports' then... Sky Atlantic's alright!!

(I'm SUCH a hypocrite!)

Back