• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

“We stopped them playing but they also did very well from the defensive point of view,” said the United manager. “They played Can and Henderson for some reason and they did that for 90 minutes when they normally project more players in attack. They were very cautious. They kept always Can and Henderson in position. They had only one player behind the three more offensive players. I think it was their intention to try and control us, which they also did well.”

United’s total of 35% possession was the club’s lowest in the Premier League since Opta began compiling statistics in 2003, but their manager even turned that into an issue for Liverpool rather than his own team. “Last season United won here when Liverpool had 14 shots on target and United had one,” Mourinho said. “How many shots on target did Liverpool have on target today? Two. Two shots on target with 65% of possession, you have to be critical of Liverpool. It is their problem, not our problem.”

giphy.gif

Just wish the average one would fudge off and die he is such a bell end

Not a Jose fan then?........Nor me, but wishing him dead even for me is somewhat, unnecessary.
I loathe the guy, but would only like to stick my finger in his eye, by way of payback for his adolescent tomfoolery in Spain and West London

I have to laugh that some fans still get wound up with what Jose says, its something he has always done and he does it to take the spotlight off his players. Lets be honest he has everyone slagging him off and his teams/players escape much of the calling.

Still happening. :)

It makes me laugh when I see Mourinho says what he does to take the spotlight off his players, I never remember Bill Nick having to do that. The Chelsea players paid him back big time (not), never spoke to any old Spurs players who didn't say they let Bill down at times, particularly before he stepped down, but it seemed to me only a few players were s**** back then unlike the majority of todays.

“We stopped them playing but they also did very well from the defensive point of view,” said the United manager. “They played Can and Henderson for some reason and they did that for 90 minutes when they normally project more players in attack. They were very cautious. They kept always Can and Henderson in position. They had only one player behind the three more offensive players. I think it was their intention to try and control us, which they also did well.”

United’s total of 35% possession was the club’s lowest in the Premier League since Opta began compiling statistics in 2003, but their manager even turned that into an issue for Liverpool rather than his own team. “Last season United won here when Liverpool had 14 shots on target and United had one,” Mourinho said. “How many shots on target did Liverpool have on target today? Two. Two shots on target with 65% of possession, you have to be critical of Liverpool. It is their problem, not our problem.”

giphy.gif

Fair assessment of the game tbh.

It has deflected the attention of United fans from their own brickeness. Now he's a legend because he had a pop at Liverpool.
Was still a fair assessment of the game.
If anything I read it as a pop at the press who over the last two match days have seen their golden boys of pep (not won a game in three cough, cough) and klopp fail.
The hype around Liverpool for last night was much the same as it was for city heading into the game against us.

I think there is something rather perverse about Mourinho coming away from anfield having seen his team have only 35% possession and happy with a point. Given their spending in the last 2 seasons surely the fans will expect their team to be more than plucky underdogs.

I think there is something rather perverse about Mourinho coming away from anfield having seen his team have only 35% possession and happy with a point. Given their spending in the last 2 seasons surely the fans will expect their team to be more than plucky underdogs.

Still very early under Mourinho and Liverpool are looking like a very credible top 4 challenger if not an actual title challenger - at least on recent form. A point away in these kinds of games has been bread and butter in Mourinho's success.

According to Danny Mills Pogba isnt playing very well as the players around him aren't good enough, surely at £89m he should be good enough himself to run games and influence the results, obviously not he needs to be playing in a star studded team to do that

According to Danny Mills Pogba isnt playing very well as the players around him aren't good enough, surely at £89m he should be good enough himself to run games and influence the results, obviously not he needs to be playing in a star studded team to do that
But danny Mills is an idiot.

Antonio Conte has hit back at Jose Mourinho’s complaints about his touchline antics during Chelsea’s convincing 4-0 win over Manchester United.

The Portuguese coach returned to Stamford Bridge for the first time since being sacked last December, but it turned into a nightmare as his new side were comprehensively beaten by his old club.

At the final whistle Mourinho whispered, as reported by Football Italia: “It’s just my opinion, but don’t do that at 4-0. You can at 1-0, but at 4-0 it’s humiliation,” into Conte’s ear in reference to the Italian asking for a response from the crowd towards the end

However, the former Italy national team manager insists he is aware on how to conduct himself on the touchline

750390.jpg

Back