• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

At the final whistle Mourinho whispered, as reported by Football Italia: “It’s just my opinion, but don’t do that at 4-0. You can at 1-0, but at 4-0 it’s humiliation,” into Conte’s ear in reference to the Italian asking for a response from the crowd towards the end
That certainly is rich considering the brick he has pulled on the sideline.

DHBu-O.gif

According to Danny Mills Pogba isnt playing very well as the players around him aren't good enough, surely at £89m he should be good enough himself to run games and influence the results, obviously not he needs to be playing in a star studded team to do that

Mills is such a bad pundit. The final score programme on the BBC with him, Garth crooks, the bald presenter and chubby bald guy with beard doing the vidiprinter bit is embarrassing. Like they've put together the worst possible team available to them.

It's such a poor excuse that pogba's being dragged down because he's playing with bad players. It didn't affect Payet much did it? Or ginola for us back in the 90's, complete rubbish.

Mills is such a bad pundit. The final score programme on the BBC with him, Garth crooks, the bald presenter and chubby bald guy with beard doing the vidiprinter bit is embarrassing. Like they've put together the worst possible team available to them.

It's such a poor excuse that pogba's being dragged down because he's playing with bad players. It didn't affect Payet much did it? Or ginola for us back in the 90's, complete rubbish.
What they basically say is that he excels in being a passenger. He needs world class all around him if he's not gonna be outplayed.

Last edited:
Really? Is that so? Leicester won. So did Sevilla, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munchen, PSV, Roma, FC Copenhagen, Fenerbache ++++++

I obviously meant in the Premier League...

Whoever I heard it from must have missed out on Leicester being in Europe. Correction then, only one of the English teams who played European games this midweek managed a win at the weekend.

I obviously meant in the Premier League...

Whoever I heard it from must have missed out on Leicester being in Europe. Correction then, only one of the English teams who played European games this midweek managed a win at the weekend.
Another way of saying it is, that of the english teams also playing in europe, only Manchester United lost.

Another way of saying it is, that of the english teams also playing in europe, only Manchester United lost.

The teams playing in Europe are (typically) the best in the league. One would expect more than one of them to win any given weekend, and one of them losing seems typical rather than unusual. If one of them won, one of them lost and the rest drew on a regular basis they would be mid-table and not in Europe.

The teams playing in Europe are (typically) the best in the league. One would expect more than one of them to win any given weekend, and one of them losing seems typical rather than unusual. If one of them won, one of them lost and the rest drew on a regular basis they would be mid-table and not in Europe.
I don't agree. 3 of the teams had home games. Result: 1 win, 2 draws. 3 teams played away with 1 loss and 2 draws. Just slightly worse than one could expect.

I don't agree. 3 of the teams had home games. Result: 1 win, 2 draws. 3 teams played away with 1 loss and 2 draws. Just slightly worse than one could expect.

This is influenced somewhat by one of the games being between teams in Europe, but one fixture being between one of these 6 teams isn't that uncommon anyway.

City: 1 point
Arsenal: 1 point
Tottenham: 1 point
United: 0 points
Southampton: 1 point
Leicester: 3 points.

A total of 7 points picked up by the 6 teams, equals 1.17 points per game. Over a 38 game season that would add up to 44 points. Just about enough to be considered mid table most seasons. Significantly worse than one could expect, unless one expects teams to do worse after playing mid-week European games.

Back