• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Rooney was a top level player when he was younger. But for the last 5 years has been very much on the downgrade.

All due to starting at the top level so young, his style of play and a fair share of injuries. All he can hope to achieve now is fat contracts.....and he has certainly achieved that.

Yet another football with the build of boxer also Troy Deeney not unlike our Vince...

Jose Mourinho said:
I am not upset with anything, I am such a lucky guy that I can’t be upset with anything.

The only thing that upsets me is the criticism to my players, my players are my players, I should protect them.

I can’t protect my players from you [the media], it is a feeling of frustration. With the Einsteins is fine, they need money.

I am a good man, I am a man of good will, I do a lot of charity so why not feed the Einsteins as well.

giphy.gif

I have to laugh that some fans still get wound up with what Jose says, its something he has always done and he does it to take the spotlight off his players. Lets be honest he has everyone slagging him off and his teams/players escape much of the calling.

So they are still crap -- but I hope they beat Liverpool in their next game (a draw would be alright too, but I think we could do with Liverpool losing a few).

He did his excuses on Thursday after they trounced FC Pigfarmer, I think it was great manager, false league position. 1-1, good result, still special.

Jose Mourinho said:
We played our best game of the season today
We tried everything today. I tried everything today. I think we could have played until tomorrow and not got the winning goal, but we played very very well.

I have a sneaky feeling Utd will beat Liverpool. No logic to it as such, I just fancy them to get a result.

Back