• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

WWE Thread

They need to have Brock/Rock.. a succesful hollywood movie star against the biggest draw in UFC history. Two of the best WWE produced wrestlers of all time. just under 10 years ago we got Brock/Rock at Summerslam as a passing of the torch, now it's bigger. It will be the biggest drawing Wrestlemania ever.

It does mean, where does it leave Cena? You'd think they'd have Cena/Taker for the streak. Theyve never met at Mania. The Undertakers streak vs. the biggest star in the WWE for the past 7 years. It's a BIG money match they have, but you could argue they wouldn't waste two big money matches in one PPV and will hold off for WM30 in 2014.

Austin/Punk is what everyone wants to see.

If the WWE ever... EVER had Taker lose his streak to John fudgein' Cena, I would personally fly to the States, find whoever is responsible for booking it and END THEM.

If the WWE ever... EVER had Taker lose his streak to John fudgein' Cena, I would personally fly to the States, find whoever is responsible for booking it and END THEM.

Theres no way they would. But I think it'd get a lot of people guessing. I'd personally want Brock/Taker as they have the history with eachother in personal life. But i think that opens up Rock/Cena II and no one wants that.

They need to have Brock/Rock.. a succesful hollywood movie star against the biggest draw in UFC history. Two of the best WWE produced wrestlers of all time. just under 10 years ago we got Brock/Rock at Summerslam as a passing of the torch, now it's bigger. It will be the biggest drawing Wrestlemania ever.

It does mean, where does it leave Cena? You'd think they'd have Cena/Taker for the streak. Theyve never met at Mania. The Undertakers streak vs. the biggest star in the WWE for the past 7 years. It's a BIG money match they have, but you could argue they wouldn't waste two big money matches in one PPV and will hold off for WM30 in 2014.

Austin/Punk is what everyone wants to see.

Austin can't wrestle anymore though can he?

He's been saying for years, most recently this year that he can still go. His neck would have healed by now, I just think the only thing stopping a guy like Austin getting back into it is the heavy travelling they do. He has said that the one match he would love to do is with Punk and it sort of writes itself with the whole Straight Edge thing and Austin being a beer drinking redkneck.

They seem to be foreshadowing it too. Punk has been champion for 400+ days now and calls himself the Best in the World so when he's been on the mic, he always seems to mention how much better he is than Austin, whilst mentioning other names that he's already beat (Rocks name has been mentioned and obviously they meet at the Rumble)

[video=youtube;sJl1fOrB8aM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJl1fOrB8aM[/video]

Punk absolutely killed it last night.

Do you have any questions lined up for him? I always imagined these events would turn into one big Montreal Screwjob chat.

Didn't get the opportunity to ask a question personally, which was a shame but it was a nice little Q&A. Of course, the screw job came up but it didn't dominate the whole discussion. He was actually very complimentary about Shawn and legitimately has no hard feelings. I'm going to a Shawn Michaels Q&A later this month, will be interesting to find out his honest feelings about Bret.

Didn't get the opportunity to ask a question personally, which was a shame but it was a nice little Q&A. Of course, the screw job came up but it didn't dominate the whole discussion. He was actually very complimentary about Shawn and legitimately has no hard feelings. I'm going to a Shawn Michaels Q&A later this month, will be interesting to find out his honest feelings about Bret.

They made up a couple of years ago then released a DVD/Blu Ray about their rivalry I do believe. WWE made a big song and dance over it of course.

The Michael's Q&A should be great, he was an absolute bastard backstage back in the day, I've seen a few shoot interviews of his and he can tell a good story.

WWE has reached out to "several major names" for cameo roles at Wrestlemania. This includes names that were described as "every megadraw of the last three decades" that are still alive.

Expect Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, etc

They made up a couple of years ago then released a DVD/Blu Ray about their rivalry I do believe. WWE made a big song and dance over it of course.

The Michael's Q&A should be great, he was an absolute bastard backstage back in the day, I've seen a few shoot interviews of his and he can tell a good story.

Yeah that's correct, apparently their reconciliation on Raw was a real-life event, rather than staged for cameras. I was always in Bret's camp during the whole saga, really left a sour taste in my mouth with Shawn's rattish behaviour. And then prancing around with Triple H etc, calling themselves the Clique. Incredible wrestler/performer though, although I still feel Bret is the best technical wrestler there has ever been. Just made everyone look like an absolute star when he was in the ring with them, so hard to do.

Really looking forward to the Q&A, you're right he does tell a very good story!

WWE has reached out to "several major names" for cameo roles at Wrestlemania. This includes names that were described as "every megadraw of the last three decades" that are still alive.

Expect Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, etc

What are the chances of Warrior turning up?

Really looking forward to this year, the build around around Daniel Bryan has been superb. The crowd haven't been so behind one guy since Austin. It's brilliant to see.

Had a look at the WM29 card earlier and thought it was quite poor...things are going really well now for WWE I would say. The Network launches them into a new age and there is a lot of young talent coming through.

Look at the pop he gets from the crowd in this video, no other wrestler is as popular as him currently

[video=youtube;ttiGTC5B2gg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttiGTC5B2gg#t=215[/video]

Yup, Bryan is OVER, more over than Cena has ever been for example and he's been the #1 guy for the last decade.

Certainly deserves his 'Mania moment and a good run with the belt.

Bryan lastnight on RAW

[video=youtube;PHsYo1QUX3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHsYo1QUX3U&list=PLF0CB8E7B4C77DB61[/video]

Back