• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

WWE Thread

hmm that does sound like a good story although he has participated in a few "CZW Tournaments of Death" himself so hardly the perfect role model against the extreme generation! :D

Agree though that Foley and his draw could well make a star out of him, will be interesting to see how they bring him into the primetime.

That's why Ambrose is the heel. Heels are full of brick, we know whatever they bitch about is wrong.

Ambrose's argument is that Foley inspired a generation of young wrestlers to do stupid brick for the sake of professional wrestling, a 'lost generation' which then had to suffer the repercussions of it. Like Edge. And now he's tinkled that Foley can walk around, live his life with his wife and kids while guys like him and his peers are suffering for it.

The legacy of ECW is thumb-tacks, baseball bats, planks of wood covered in barbed wire, broken glass and tables on fire. Before FCW, Dean went through Combat Zone Wrestling. He knows this world, which is why he can pull this feud off. He legitimately has seen a lot of kids cutting themselves up, destroying their bodies trying to be like Cactus Jack. That is the kernel of truth, that's all you need. The rest of this brick he can invent and emboss as he likes.

Those CZW Tournament of Death's are unreal.

I hate to say because i obviously have something wrong with me i have the vast majority of them on DVD. Why anyone would choose to put themselves through what they have put themselves through i have no idea. It is complete desperation to get some kind of reputation so they can make it in the big leagues. Problem is when it comes to proper technical wrestling they cant do it for brick. They get literally no money for it either. Complete madness. I remember in one Nick Gage got sent through some lighttubes which ripped him open under his armpit, he was taken to the back bleeding massively and whilst they were waiting for the ambulance he was saying he wanted to go back out into the ring as he had a couple of spots left to do. You are dying man!!??

But yeah looking forward to Ambrose's debut. I think he can be something that we havent seen in WWE for a long time.

Anyone watching Raw? Laurinitis came out and said say hello to the new face of the WWE, Brock came down (basically a heel now), Cena then interuppted, come down, slapped Lesnar in the face, Lesnar then took him down and gave him a few punches busting Cena's face (Cena bleeding from the mouth), every superstar came down to split them up, both come to blows again, before eventually they get Lesnar out of the ring. Moments like this is what I miss, that moment where you think "wow, is this real or not?".. Brilliant stuff WWE!

Anyone watching Raw? Laurinitis came out and said say hello to the new face of the WWE, Brock came down (basically a heel now), Cena then interuppted, come down, slapped Lesnar in the face, Lesnar then took him down and gave him a few punches busting Cena's face (Cena bleeding from the mouth), every superstar came down to split them up, both come to blows again, before eventually they get Lesnar out of the ring. Moments like this is what I miss, that moment where you think "wow, is this real or not?".. Brilliant stuff WWE!
Yes! I really werent sure if it was real or not!

I reckon he was suppose to bust his lip though

Actual blood on screen? Hmmm the return of blading would be a good sign they are leaving the PG era, interesting.

It was definetley good to see a doctor didnt come rushing down to the ring to put the brawl on hold and patch Cenas lip up. Maybe Brock's words about bringing legitimacy back to WWE was more than just talk. I like the direction WWE is starting to move in having turned my back on it for the past few years. I wont hold my breath it is going to continue though.

It was definetley good to see a doctor didnt come rushing down to the ring to put the brawl on hold and patch Cenas lip up. Maybe Brock's words about bringing legitimacy back to WWE was more than just talk. I like the direction WWE is starting to move in having turned my back on it for the past few years. I wont hold my breath it is going to continue though.

Thats what I was getting at with the blading comment, doubt he would blade a busted lip but blood on screen is hopefully a sign they are now exiting the PG era.

I was certain Taker or HHH would blade at 'Mania in their HIAC, both know the pop it gets, ah well.

I think I knew about Edge but just forgot.

Not seen the latest Brock/Cena fight. Sky+ tomorrows repeat.

LOL at a doctor running down for a busted lip. But not for say a sledgehammer in the chest during a HHH fight.

I know, I know...

scott-hall-mugshot.jpg

Guess who.

dont ruin it by checking the URL!

That be Scott Hall, recently arrested for getting drunk (suprise suprise) and attempting to strangle his missus. No-one can help him except himself. I dont think he wants to be helped to be honest.

Just imagine if Diesel and Razor Ramon came back to take over!

Edit: Just google imaged Razor.. think I got over-excited!

Their takeover of WCW that led to the formation of the nWo was absolutely brilliant back in the day.

Over the hill now, Nash has knees made of breadsticks and well look at Hall... damn shame.

Yeah, stiffed him throughout the whole match, fudging up his arm and elbowing him in the head causing him to lose a brick load of blood. Still lost though.

Back