• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

WWE Thread

The thing that alarms me is that wrestlers today still use steroids, when the side effects are so publicised

Steroids don't kill wrestlers. It's the mix of steroids and drugs. I have no doubt warrior took a **** load of drugs, just listen to his promos.

I do find it quite amazing that hogan keeps outlasting people though. Still in shock that he has passed, I mean he was just on Raw ffs

eha3u2e9.jpg

Got a spare VIP ticket for An Evening with Shawn Michaels tonight, mate can't make it now. It's a meet-and-greet etc. Face value at £67 if anyone is free/interested this evening.

Just watched some of WWE Extreme rules from lastnight, The Wyatts and the Shield are going to be big big stars in the future, well Bray Wyatt

Daniel Byan put Kane through a table which was on fire hahaha

Last edited:
yeh read about that.

Watch WWE very rarely now but i have noticed programming has certainly improved and they're actually bringing through interesting talents.

As a company they are going through some hard times, results not good, lots of wrestlers and workers laid off, doing shows with the bare minimum, the WWE network has been not as successful as they thought too, testing times for the WWE currently

Haven't been viewing as much but did manage to catch the main event last night and I must admit, I was on the edge of my seat, that was wrestling at its best. Plus growing up in the 90s, seeing sting was awesome.

Better late than never for Stinger to debut in WWE, massive nostalgic mark out moment.

The product has been pretty awful in the last few months.

[video=youtube;OHBI83cbcds]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHBI83cbcds#t=135[/video]

He is always so over with the crowd

If he doesn't win it and Reigns does it will be the 2014 rumble all over again with boos and ****ting on the product.

If he doesn't win it and Reigns does it will be the 2014 rumble all over again with boos and ****ting on the product.

I read that Reigns will win it then hold the title for over a year and beat CM Punk's record so they can get rid of Punk from the record books

Back