• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

WWE Thread

He came back and jobbed to Cena lmao who no sold his beating at the end and just held his arm a bit loooooooool

There's a rumour Cena was supposed to need help to get from the ring to put the beating Brock gave him over but he didn't sell (never does) and Brock went ape brick backstage.

It was always going to be Cena who won.

There is no way he would never, ever agree to job for the rock and then brock lesnar, two men who don't give a brick about the WWE (probably harsh on the rock, but he uses the WWE like his plaything)

Guess who was back on RAW lastnight, ill give you a clue

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It was always going to be Cena who won.

There is no way he would never, ever agree to job for the rock and then brock lesnar, two men who don't give a brick about the WWE (probably harsh on the rock, but he uses the WWE like his plaything)

Bit harsh. I'd argue WWE owes Rock more than Rock owes WWE.

Guess who was back on RAW lastnight, ill give you a clue

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

THE GOAT!!

Ric fudging Flair.

Also, I know most of you here don't watch it at all maybe except a few but I watched the PPV on Sunday and I'd advise some of you old schoolers to give the 6 man TLC match a watch.

One of the best matches i've seen in AGES. There is a wrestler who just come on the scene in the WWE called Dean Ambrose (was also known as Jon Moxley in the indies) and he is one of the best prospects the company has had in years. Best mic worker the company has seen in years, seriously.

They've debuted quite a bunch of new wrestlers lately actually, as long as Cena fudges off soon they will be in good nick. The Rocks back in a few weeks too for his title match so things should pick up in the road to Wrestlemania.

Last edited:
35a6cd73eead638ac08e9d4d247da8ca_500.jpg

All without 'roids

He needs to work on his strength though. He looks a beast but he's struggled to lift wrestlers for his finishing move. I mean he struggled with Paul Heyman and he's not even a wrestler, plus he's getting Goldberg chants weekly.

[video=youtube;n3O79_GIOvo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3O79_GIOvo[/video]

THE GOAT!!

There is a wrestler who just come on the scene in the WWE called Dean Ambrose (was also known as Jon Moxley in the indies) and he is one of the best prospects the company has had in years. Best mic worker the company has seen in years, seriously.

Ambrose almost started a storyline against Mick Foley and how Foley's recklessness in the Attitude era led to people imitating and getting injured. Would have been an interesting storyline, but they scrapped it for some reason

Ambrose almost started a storyline against Mick Foley and how Foley's recklessness in the Attitude era led to people imitating and getting injured. Would have been an interesting storyline, but they scrapped it for some reason

Foley said to Ambrose not to mention his kids as he didnt want a repeat of the whole 'Dewey' thing from his ECW days but Ambrose brought up his kids on twitter so they scrapped it. A shame really as that really would have got Ambrose over but he's doing a fine job as it is now. Would still like to see them interact with eachother some time in the future too.

Here is the TLC match though, found it on Youtube

[video=youtube;ebqVPd6gsxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ebqVPd6gsxo[/video]

One of the guys (Rollins) gets absolutely fudged up at the end when his head smacks off the table. Look at him at the end, his face is absolutely out of it, can barely stand up on two feet.

He needs to work on his strength though. He looks a beast but he's struggled to lift wrestlers for his finishing move. I mean he struggled with Paul Heyman and he's not even a wrestler, plus he's getting Goldberg chants weekly.

Probably harder to lift a non wrestler like that than a wrestler who helps you with executing the move. Lesnar would have thrown them both over his head though ;)

They need to have Brock/Rock.. a succesful hollywood movie star against the biggest draw in UFC history. Two of the best WWE produced wrestlers of all time. just under 10 years ago we got Brock/Rock at Summerslam as a passing of the torch, now it's bigger. It will be the biggest drawing Wrestlemania ever.

It does mean, where does it leave Cena? You'd think they'd have Cena/Taker for the streak. Theyve never met at Mania. The Undertakers streak vs. the biggest star in the WWE for the past 7 years. It's a BIG money match they have, but you could argue they wouldn't waste two big money matches in one PPV and will hold off for WM30 in 2014.

Austin/Punk is what everyone wants to see.

Back