• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

WWE Thread

Jim Bob

Fraizer Campbell
With the Royal Rumble only 2 weeks away and Wrestlemania XXVIII fast approaching, I thought I'd re-create this new thread for the few of those who still follow WWE.

I'd be quite interested to see how many of you still watch it or even just glance at the PPV results every now and again.

CM Punk has been phenomenal in the past year (not that he hasn't always been), but the WWE really kicked into life again since the Money In The Bank PPV in Chicago... that was crazy!

Since then, CM Punk has had this massive feud with John Laurinaitis which all spilled over on Raw:
[video=youtube;MZyHuHWf8W8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZyHuHWf8W8[/video]

Mick Foley is back, Chris Jericho is back, Randy Orton is returning from injury... and don't get me started on the Funkasaurus!
[video=youtube;v7OVPE5ZCl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7OVPE5ZCl4[/video]

Depending on if this thread completely fails, I'd be very interested to see who everyone thinks will win the Royal Rumble.

PEACE

I think Cody Rhodes will win the rumble, they're pushing him at the mo. If it's a Raw star could be Jericho

Whilst Cody is Intercontinental Champion, he won't be pushed for the WWE Championship. He will be vital for Wrestlemania... I have no idea who his opponent will be though.

Chris' return has me baffled... i reckon his silence is to get the crowd over to thinking he's a heel... i do laugh at his jacket with flashing lights though. I could be wrong, but my money would be on him to win Royal Rumble also... I can't think of it being anyone else!

Last edited:
Jericho will win it The Raw after RR will be the first time he talks imo. Jericho vs Punk at Mania.

I'm loving both Raw and Smackdown recently tbh. I like what they're doing with Daniel Bryan and hopefully he holds on to the belt until Mania. Rhodes and Ziggler are transforming into legit main eventers, Brodus clay is fun, Lauranitis is a great character. All i want now is for theem to give Drew Mcintyre a push.

Whilst Cody is Intercontinental Champion, he won't be pushed for the WWE Championship. He will be vital for Wrestlemania... I have no idea who his opponent will be though.

Chris' return has me baffled... i reckon his silence is to get the crowd over to thinking he's a heel... i do laugh at his jacket with flashing lights though. I could be wrong, but my money would be on him to win Royal Rumble also... I can't think of it being anyone else!

Wouldn't be the first time they've had the championships held simultaneously, could have him drop it before then too.

I like the direction they have with Cena at the mo, I really hope they go all the way and turn him heel before WM, as unlikely as that seems

The raw title is already decided for Wrestlemania isn't it? Rock vs Cena is booked, so somehow Cena will get the title before then. They'll slowly turn Cena into a heel by then as well. Cena beats the Rock, Lesnar comes out attacking Cena. They begin a feud.

A Smackdown star will win the rumble

The raw title is already decided for Wrestlemania isn't it? Rock vs Cena is booked, so somehow Cena will get the title before then. They'll slowly turn Cena into a heel by then as well. Cena beats the Rock, Lesnar comes out attacking Cena. They begin a feud.

A Smackdown star will win the rumble

Forgot about that

The problem is they are running with this Kane Cena feud, it will last through the Rumble and then to the next PPV. The one after that is WM. They don't have the time to get Cena the title back, not in a proper storyline. He won't be champ for Mania IMO

The problem is they are running with this Kane Cena feud, it will last through the Rumble and then to the next PPV. The one after that is WM. They don't have the time to get Cena the title back, not in a proper storyline. He won't be champ for Mania IMO

Cena definitely won't be champion.
I think CM Punk vs Chris Jericho at WM looks the most likely.
This week's past Raw was pretty cool, Jericho finally spoke:
"This Sunday at the Royal Rumble, it's going to be the end of the world as you know it."

Hopefully it should be an awesome PPV
Final note about Smackdown... did anyone notice Mark Henry's legit injury? His knee badly buckled.
I though Daniel Bryan and Big Show did extremely well considering they weren't supposed to face off!

Funny you should say that... there are also rumours that the "end of the world" comment is in reference to ending the Undertakers Wrestlemania winning streak.
Very exciting stuff!

I saw a video of him beating the crap out of a woman fan in the car park, nice fella

He threw a punch, not exactly "beating the crap out of a woman" is it?

Anyway Rumble should be good. Good matches st up, good feuds, the run up to the Rumble has also been great.

Right, bit disappointed tbh, I like Jericho, didn't realise he had done something like that. I do think some of the wrestler's have some mental health issues, and I think it's the job that causes them

Back