• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup SF - Argentina vs Netherlands

Indeed…in fact, rarely have a man's looks so accurately portrayed his style of play…always looked like Eric Stoltz in MASK

http://www.thehorrorzine.com/Morbid/elephantman/eric%20stoltz.jpg

definitely sloth!!

dirk-kuyt-2009-7-24-4-42-17.jpg

But the other team would have to surge forward creating more spaces at the back. This game is horribly boring so far. I expected more.

I don't think they would, both sides like to manipulate favourable 1 on 1s then exploit, still sparring quite nicely for me

Pretty sure I've seen both teams moaning over their star players being kicked and bullied out of games this WC. Who's the pot and who's the kettle today?

Pretty sure I've seen both teams moaning over their star players being kicked and bullied out of games this WC. Who's the pot and who's the kettle today?
Is the pot or the kettle the diver?

That's Ethniccleansingtina.

Back