• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup SF - Argentina vs Netherlands

GHod I know LVG can get the best out of players but making Vlaar look like Stam is impressive.

Can't we just share some of Germany's goals out?

Or just give Brazils goal to someone.

That game was utter pathetic. Forget the entertainment (or lack thereof) but more the ambition - just seemed content to contain each other. Ridiculous and absurd.

Or just give Brazils goal to someone.

That game was utter pathetic. Forget the entertainment (or lack thereof) but more the ambition - just seemed content to contain each other. Ridiculous and absurd.

Or smart. How often do you get to play for a place in a World Cup final?

Holland 0 shots on target. But of course LVG is a tactical genius. Everyone ignored that they couldn't score against Costa Rica.

Look at the players at his disposal. They should not be here, but somehow he has managed it.

Agreed. Eredivisie mixed in with an Aston villa centre half in defence and he's got them within 20 minutes of a world cup final.

Am I the only one not surprised?

You don't need to speak to a lot of Villa fans to find some very high opinions of him.

Of course they have, I'd imagine they'd have high opinions of Dawson if he was their centre half alongside Clark

Of course they have, I'd imagine they'd have high opinions of Dawson if he was their centre half alongside Clark
You're right about the disparity but I think you'd be surprised by their fans.

For supporters of a team in the ar5e end of a city in the ar5e end of the country they're surprisingly knowledgeable (and honest) about football. Certainly more so than their local rivals.

Back