• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Final - Germany vs Argentina

Glad Germany won it, best team of the tournament by far and glad to see a WORTHY WINNER unlike the last team that won it...

But no one seems that bothered about it?! Ah well, probably waiting for the real football to start in August!

Because Ronaldo has been getting handjobs by Gareth Bale somewhere in Madrid for the past couple of weeks as his team got knocked out in the group stage. Ronaldo is a phenomal player but he's got such a massive ego and cares more about himself than his team winning hence that ridiculous celebration in the CL final when he scored that totally penalty.

Give it a rest with the divisive posts please Jurgen. Let's talk about the game rather than try to wind everyone else up, eh?

he did, he's regularly played well for Argentina, likewise Ronaldo regularly does for Portugal

in modern international football no single player is gonna have a Maradonna World Cup ever again

agreed. Maradona was uber **** in the 90 final. but thats a different story.

Glad Germany won it, best team of the tournament by far and glad to see a WORTHY WINNER unlike the last team that won it...

But no one seems that bothered about it?! Ah well, probably waiting for the real football to start in August!

yep proper football again please

Has GG been invaded by a bunch of bitter Real Madrid fans? Why all the hating on Messi? He had a poor game but they wouldn't have got this far to begin with without. And for people who say he's only great cos he's at Barca, just watch how poor they are whenever he doesn't play.

Its not much to do with Ronaldo v Messi. Its a) to do with the **** sucking and im surprised the media et al can really talk with all that **** in their mouths and b) he has been poor. Call a spade a spade.

Push came to shove tonight, he needed to be a leader to rise to the ocassion, take the game by the scruff of the neck and he failed fairly miserably actually. To sum it up, the end of the 90 and he failed to encourage to spurr on his team mates. Thats pretty poor.

Does he need to lift the World Cup? No not necessarily because the team he is playing in isnt that great but it was his opportunity to perform

World Cup whilst still has its prestige, is no where near the level of the CL. So just the fact Messi has won numerous of them puts him at the top.

So much pathetic hate against Messi, against Ronaldo. What's wrong with you people, you don't deserve to be watching such talents

For fcuks sake, if forums existed in Pele's time or Maradona's I imagine it would have been the same .......he is dogsh!t, he is over hyped, he ain't as good as DiStefano, he is no Garrincha, what a pile of steaming w@nk

Its not much to do with Ronaldo v Messi. Its a) to do with the **** sucking and im surprised the media et al can really talk with all that **** in their mouths and b) he has been poor. Call a spade a spade.

Push came to shove tonight, he needed to be a leader to rise to the ocassion, take the game by the scruff of the neck and he failed fairly miserably actually. To sum it up, the end of the 90 and he failed to encourage to spurr on his team mates. Thats pretty poor.

Does he need to lift the World Cup? No not necessarily because the team he is playing in isnt that great but it was his opportunity to perform

Of course the media are going to **** over him. Hes the best footballer in the world playing in the biggest international tournament. the hell were you expecting? :lol:

So Messi isn't the best in the world no?

I imagine you must think Suarez is.

I dont actually think you can have a best player in the world. Its all relative. Different leagues, different standards.

I admit, Messi is mega but we are talking about a player where the team is built around him. Every pass and tactic is in place for him. No wonder he looks good.

How good is he when the team isnt 100% set up around him? ..... Not so it seems

the moment it was withdrawn and replaced with neuers by the bbc was noticeable

what gets me is that Ronaldo gets beaten over the head with that daily, Messi seems to get away with it

On the flip side, Messi gets "he's only great cos he's at Barca" whereas Ronaldo doesn't even though he has players like Di Maria, Benzema, Bale, Khedira, Alonso, Modric and Isco but he that's barely mentioned, hardly a bunch of chumps are they?

So much pathetic hate against Messi, against Ronaldo. What's wrong with you people, you don't deserve to be watching such talents

For fcuks sake, if forums existed in Pele's time or Maradona's I imagine it would have been the same .......he is dogsh!t, he is over hyped, he ain't as good as DiStefano, he is no Garrincha, what a pile of steaming w@nk

Agreed. Lucky to be able to witness two "once in a generation" talents.

the moment it was withdrawn and replaced with neuers by the bbc was noticeable

haha I noticed that too.

I havent seen much of Neuer before but he is an exceptional keeper so was Hummels and Boateng actually. Infact Germany in general were the best TEAM.

I dont actually think you can have a best player in the world. Its all relative. Different leagues, different standards.

I admit, Messi is mega but we are talking about a player where the team is built around him. Every pass and tactic is in place for him. No wonder he looks good.

How good is he when the team isnt 100% set up around him? ..... Not so it seems

He doesnt have to drop deep to create at Barca. He does at Argentina. Itd be like Zidane having to play up top, he'd look dreadful. He should be playing central, the focus. He isn't.

I dont care how good Aguero or Higuain are, theyre nothing compared to Messi so they shouldnt be ahead of him.

haha I noticed that too.

I havent seen much of Neuer before but he is an exceptional keeper so was Hummels and Boateng actually. Infact Germany in general were the best TEAM.

Agreed. Best and deserving team won, nice to see.

Back