• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Final - Germany vs Argentina

BsGE8aqCIAAOJg4.jpg

Has GG been invaded by a bunch of bitter Real Madrid fans? Why all the hating on Messi? He had a poor game but they wouldn't have got this far to begin with without. And for people who say he's only great cos he's at Barca, just watch how poor they are whenever he doesn't play.

Tell me who's better? Ronaldo is equally if not more so disappointing for his country as Messi.

I dont know, i dont watch enough football.

You all say this and that about Messi and the media say this and that but he has been dig****.

Give me a team of ayers anyday.

Im not saying he is crap by any standards but on this, or past world cups, he hasnt shown it.

Has GG been invaded by a bunch of bitter Real Madrid fans? Why all the hating on Messi? He had a poor game but they wouldn't have got this far to begin with without. And for people who say he's only great cos he's at Barca, just watch how poor they are whenever he doesn't play.

just typical football fans mate. when someone becomes so good, people nitpick and bait.

its an absolutely dreadful post because you cant name me one player in the world whos better and why?

Do you put your **** in his **** on a weekly basis?

You seem to has a strange fixation with him.

I say what i see, Messi was nowhere near the best player on the pitch, let alone the world.

what gets me is that Ronaldo gets beaten over the head with that daily, Messi seems to get away with it

Because Ronaldo has been getting handjobs by Gareth Bale somewhere in Madrid for the past couple of weeks as his team got knocked out in the group stage. Ronaldo is a phenomal player but he's got such a massive ego and cares more about himself than his team winning hence that ridiculous celebration in the CL final when he scored that totally penalty.

I dont know, i dont watch enough football.

You all say this and that about Messi and the media say this and that but he has been dig****.

Give me a team of ayers anyday.

Im not saying he is crap by any standards but on this, or past world cups, he hasnt shown it.

He's had a bad game, all players have bad games, he has less than any other player in the game.

Other than than 75 minutes of this game, Messi had a good World Cup.

he did, he's regularly played well for Argentina, likewise Ronaldo regularly does for Portugal

in modern international football no single player is gonna have a Maradonna World Cup ever again

Do you put your **** in his **** on a weekly basis?

You seem to has a strange fixation with him.

I say what i see, Messi was nowhere near the best player on the pitch, let alone the world.

So Messi isn't the best in the world no?

I imagine you must think Suarez is.

Back