• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Quarter Finals

Uruguay are gonna run themselves out by 75 mins. They have been going 100mph since the first whistle.

Hahaha! Glad to see those dirty cheating Uruguayans on their way out.

The VAR really should be punishing them (along with the rest of those South American) for all those off the ball shenanigans.

What's Godin playing at there? I thought he was a nice level headed guy. Looked a proper tool there.

France is going to win this tournament. Quality all over the pitch. Looking solid.

I thought this! But I think they are looking poor today!
They have not been that tested yet!
Uruguay goalkeeper has gifted this game!

They haven't been exciting to watch today, but they've done enough, managed the game well, completely shut out Uruguay. I agree pogba is an overrated loose cannon, but can't see him doing much damage to the team. I'm talking out of my ass though, what do I know. Both Belgium and Brazil might beat them, of course. Should be a tight semi final either way.

Allezles bleus ! Hugo Bossing it when he needed to, suarez effectively shut down

Now, for belgium to kick out the screaming brazilians ...

They haven't been exciting to watch today, but they've done enough, managed the game well, completely shut out Uruguay. I agree pogba is an overrated loose cannon, but can't see him doing much damage to the team. I'm talking out of my ass though, what do I know. Both Belgium and Brazil might beat them, of course. Should be a tight semi final either way.
Neither can beat france mate

Deschamps and Pogba are two big weaknesses though. I think they will cost them in the end

As much as I love him, Hugo is gonna Hugo at some point.

It’s really open now, that’s another team out England would have been frightened of.

I still think Croatia are the team to beat, but all of these coming home meme videos are starting to get me dreaming.

Anyway, here is my team of the tournament so far,

Lloris
Tripps, Verts, Toby, Rose
Modric, Dembele
Lamela, Alli, Eriksen
Kane

I still think Croatia are the team to beat, but all of these coming home meme videos are starting to get me dreaming.

Anyway, here is my team of the tournament so far,

Lloris
Tripps, Verts, Toby, Rose
Modric, Dembele
Lamela, Alli, Eriksen
Kane

Lamela? Is that the dreaming bit? Or have you been hacked by @Spurs7891 ?

Back