• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where's My Loyalty Points?

I only lost 57 points but i have recouped 23 already so should be ahead by the end of the season. I feel quite lucky know that up until around 5 years ago i used to rely on mates to get me tickets!

Not a dig at you, but this shows how the system isn't fair. Someone can earn loads of points without even going to games.

Back in 08 or 09 I figured out it would have been cheaper for me to just buy tickets for 3 and 5 point games and not go than to buy a cup final ticket on the black market.

Not a dig at you, but this shows how the system isn't fair. Someone can earn loads of points without even going to games.

Back in 08 or 09 I figured out it would have been cheaper for me to just buy tickets for 3 and 5 point games and not go than to buy a cup final ticket on the black market.

No offence taken & i agree the system is not perfect. All i will say in my defence is that i have been attending games with varying degrees of regularity since 1972, least often in the 90's when my kids were young & money was tight but i attended every game when we were in Div 2, so i do not feel any guilt about my loyalty or perceived lack thereof due to not having the points to prove it.

Im a bit baffled by it all really

My pals who I go with had 350-400 tops whereas I had well over 600

The past 5 years Ive used my ticket far more for away games, etc than they have

Now im on 313, and they are on 250ish...

I cant see how thats worked really...

One of my other mates had 720, always going to all the away games, CL away games, etc he has been knocked down to 270

Last edited:
Lost 243 points from back when I didn't have a young family and was better off, my total is now less than the amount of points I have lost, so basically I feel as if I have now been punished for going to more games when we were fielding the likes of of Jason Dozzel and for not going as often now we have a modicum of success. Once again loyalty means fudge all, I had to build my points up over the life of my membership now the life of the membership is scrapped by 12 months every season. I should have taken that season ticket in the East stand with restricted view ffs.

LOSING loyalty points?!? Bloody hell.

Anyway got my foot back on the ladder so therefore I currently have 20 points haha.

What's the breakdown of how to gain points?

A games (home and away) 1pt Man United,Arsenal,Chelsea,City,etc

B games you get 3pts

C games you get 5pts

But when you buy online it will tell you anyway what each game is worth pointswise

A games (home and away) 1pt Man United,Arsenal,Chelsea,City,etc

B games you get 3pts

C games you get 5pts

But when you buy online it will tell you anyway what each game is worth pointswise

And you get 10 points at the start of the season for renewal too.

You will never get a loyalty point system that is totally fair to every circumstance. But a five-year rolling scheme, when you have a stadium about our size works about right.

What I would LOVE to see though is an Oyster card system on the turnstiles that you swipe at the END of the game, on your way out. If you leave the ground before the end of the match, you don't get your LPs.

You will never get a loyalty point system that is totally fair to every circumstance. But a five-year rolling scheme, when you have a stadium about our size works about right.

What I would LOVE to see though is an Oyster card system on the turnstiles that you swipe at the END of the game, on your way out. If you leave the ground before the end of the match, you don't get your LPs.[/QUOTE]

I know where you're coming from, but thats a tad harsh, 10/15mins I can agree with, but for those that leave 1 or 2 mins that would be a little unfair.
Tbh I always think having 36,000 all leaving at exactly the same time would be murder, sometimes it helps that people have left a few minutes early, and as someone who travels a fair distance, leaving 2 mins early very so often can sometimes mean a hell of a difference in the travelling time home

Paxtonwolf: how many times have you been at a cinema, and seen some bloke get up and go a minute before the end of the film? You don't. If you buy a ticket for a football match, the game is 90 minutes. So I just do not get why someone feels the need to chop the last minute of a game? Yes it is busy getting out of WHL but that's part of the deal. When I buy my ticket for a midweek game, I accept that the match finishes at 9.45, and I am getting out of the stadium close to ten. I have a longer journey than most (Southampton, though I believe you are further still :) ) but it's all part of the deal. I won't be getting a train before 11, I won't be in bed before half midnight and on a work night too. But I will still buy a ticket for that match, because its worth it, all things considered.

You've all seen the frustration expressed on here when tickets go up for a big match, and you know that the feeling will be the same with around about 20,000 other Spurs fans who failed to get through the ticket office on time. Some of these guys would be willing to stay till the end, every game, is it fair that some of the successful applicants then sod off ten minutes before the end regardless of the score?

I have never left a Tottenham game early, and I don't say that out of a desire to bragg, it's simply a fact. I've never felt the need to. I've been to see other teams and, apart from last month, I don't think I've left any of those games early. The exception was the GB-UAE game at Wembley, I took my wife who is 5 months pregnant and I didn't fancy getting her through Wembley Way after the match. She wasn't fussed, could have stayed 15 mins after the whistle but the game was done with GB two goals up. So we went. Now I'll be honest, I could picture a scenario at a Spurs game where I would leave early (eg if I get a call next month when at the Norwich game from my wife to say she's gone into labour 2 months early!) but there aren't many circumstances when this is the case.

Nothing to stop people leaving 2/3 minutes early, ten seconds early. But you just don't get your LP.

Im a bit baffled by it all really

My pals who I go with had 350-400 tops whereas I had well over 600

The past 5 years Ive used my ticket far more for away games, etc than they have

Now im on 313, and they are on 250ish...

I cant see how thats worked really...

One of my other mates had 720, always going to all the away games, CL away games, etc he has been knocked down to 270

Lets pray they've got the maths right!

Only the TO could f*ck this up.

Lets pray they've got the maths right!

Only the TO could f*ck this up.

Well lets be honest they obviously havent not in the case of my pals above, I know what games they go to per season and its basically just the home games, ill do at least 5-10 more games them per the last 5 seasons minimum but they have moved closer to me, weird..

I think ill struggle to get a ticket to Arsenal and West Ham Away this season, the 2 I most wanted to go to

So what will the cut off be for scum away? I still have no chance, but interesting to see what the threshold is now.

I'm gunna try and do as many 5 point LP games as possible as well as some 3 pointers, plus the two scums at home.

P.s. they really should edit the system so that you get more points for making long haul trips oop North.

So what will the cut off be for scum away? I still have no chance, but interesting to see what the threshold is now.

I'm gunna try and do as many 5 point LP games as possible as well as some 3 pointers, plus the two scums at home.

P.s. they really should edit the system so that you get more points for making long haul trips oop North.

Have no way of knowing yet, will have to gauge other away games beforehand, obviously everybody has been cut so it could all be relative really

Have no way of knowing yet, will have to gauge other away games beforehand, obviously everybody has been cut so it could all be relative really

I read they are going to publish League tables showing peoples LPs so you know where you stand in relation to other members or ST's. Not a clue how thats going to work, 40,000+ Members and 25,000 ST's. Its going to be a big spreadsheet

It will be done in ranges of 50 probably split by ST and members so it wont be that hard really

Reading Away - 135 Points Needed

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

Further to your application for our Barclays Premier League fixture away at Reading on Sunday 16th September, we are writing to let you know that an account registered with this email address and has 135 or more loyalty points has been successful. Payment for the ticket(s) will be taken shortly from the card registered by the lead client at time of application.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best wishes

Ticket Office

I lost 80 loyalty points...bastards!! :)

Down to 110 now.......will struggle to get southern away games, hey ho....BOVVERED!

Applied for Man Utd

Back