• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where's My Loyalty Points?

Lost 660 now on 550. Wouldn't have got a ticket for Shamrock away last year (400 allocation) with these new rules. Going to be tough with some of those tiny grounds in the Europa league

How do you know that?

You have no idea what the LP requirement for that game would have been with these rules in place.

How do you know that?

You have no idea what the LP requirement for that game would have been with these rules in place.

Just guessing that most of the peeps on 600+ (354 of them) would have applied, if there is an even distribution of the 500+ points (242), that makes me roughly 475th on the list. A few assumptions made but guessing most would have applied meaning I would have missed out

Lost 660 now on 550. Wouldn't have got a ticket for Shamrock away last year (400 allocation) with these new rules. Going to be tough with some of those tiny grounds in the Europa league

i got one for shamrock with around 950 points back then. i reckon i was between 700 to 800 on the list. on the new table just outside the first 1000

Me and Park Lane James fell over about 3 rows of seats when Crouch scored. Best moment of my spurs supporting life. Pure bedlam. When you see it replayed you can just see 3000 yids going mental proper mental.

IIRC it was moved from a weekend game so if you timed it right, tickets were returned to the TO and released again.

Boy did i love Spurs that night, talk about living every kick, the thought of impending doom lingering large. So many blocked the nerves with mass alcohol consumption. The pessimist in me thought Spurs would trip up again, BUT we were solid that night and i really felt we had taken a massive step forward, up a level.

Oh and their end of season pitch parade....we well and truly tinkled on it.

Me and Park Lane James fell over about 3 rows of seats when Crouch scored. Best moment of my spurs supporting life. Pure bedlam. When you see it replayed you can just see 3000 yids going mental proper mental.

Did anyone go to both this and 4-4 at the Emirates? How did they compare?

I didn't but I watched on tv and I would suspect due to the importance of the game they aren't comparable. Lots of Yids had left the emirates for a start!!

i did both. hardly comparable. as others have said our bit was about half full at best and those that were left were mainly in the aisles edging towards the exit. not surprising when we were still 2 goals down going ino injury time. was amusing smiling smugly inside on the way back to the tube listening to all the whinging gooners

at eastlands it was more like stunned disbelief. i was counting down the minutes more or less from the start with a draw being good enough for us !

i did both. hardly comparable. as others have said our bit was about half full at best and those that were left were mainly in the aisles edging towards the exit. not surprising when we were still 2 goals down going ino injury time. was amusing smiling smugly inside on the way back to the tube listening to all the whinging gooners

at eastlands it was more like stunned disbelief. i was counting down the minutes more or less from the start with a draw being good enough for us !
I don't think a draw was good enough for us when we played City - that would merely bring it down to the last game of the season IIRC.

Anyway, the atmosphere wasn't all that on the night - there was a lot of tension inside the stadium. Very weird game, great night though.

Re: Fixture & Ticket News

Perhaps the OMT's should go in here.....that's fixture related too

All the ITK information too, as it's to do with players, that are involved in "Fixtures"

And non-spurs games as well. They're all fixtures.........

Back