• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where's My Loyalty Points?

One of the better ideas they have done.

Just realised the wife and myself are among the Top 50 in the Members chart at present. Buying the Multi-game packages helped as all the pts have gone on already.
But good to know, for the time being, that any game that gets to Members we shouldnt have a problem getting a ticket

With there being 2,600 either in my band or above it id say I should still be able to get tickets to AFC, etc

Yes its a cracking idea, for a change. You just know now that any match with an allocation of 3,000, by rights, you should be guaranteed a ticket.
Good to know for European away days too.

One of the better ideas they have done.

Just realised the wife and myself are among the Top 50 in the Members chart at present. Buying the Multi-game packages helped as all the pts have gone on already.
But good to know, for the time being, that any game that gets to Members we shouldnt have a problem getting a ticket

Me too, all of those away trips to Doncaster, Preston, Leeds and the usual round of North East/West PL teams have seen me in the top 16 of Bronze Members!

Me too, all of those away trips to Doncaster, Preston, Leeds and the usual round of North East/West PL teams have seen me in the top 16 of Bronze Members!

I thought it was yourself who was one of the Top 16.

That Doncaster match was a good night out. We were top of the League that night, fans were in great voice,I was impressed with their ground and Donny's style of football. Plus it helped banging 5 goals in too.

Do you remember the guy sat in an Arsenal shirt at the Preston game? He got some stick that night

I think you are right! Along with the semi-final replay against Wolves (at Highbury) and the Inter Milan CL game at the 'Lane, that night at Eastlands had to be the best night of my life![/QUOTE]

I was a wreck for 83 minutes that night, just couldnt relax. After the goal, bedlam. Def up there with Inter Milan at WHL

Interesting table, thanks for posting.

Me: 155pts, 6297 on waiting list, 6282 in front of me in points. Just got a ticket for Norwich via the exchange, so there's another 3pts in the bag.

Paxton - you must be a cert for a Season Ticket next year.

I thought it was yourself who was one of the Top 16.

That Doncaster match was a good night out. We were top of the League that night, fans were in great voice,I was impressed with their ground and Donny's style of football. Plus it helped banging 5 goals in too.

Do you remember the guy sat in an Arsenal shirt at the Preston game? He got some stick that night

Oh man, that was so funny, he was sat right in the corner, next to the corner flag, just to our left and it got to the stage where we all forgot about the game and directed all of our attention to one man. I almost forgot that Crouch score a hat-trick that night :ross:

Interesting table, thanks for posting.

Me: 155pts, 6297 on waiting list, 6282 in front of me in points. Just got a ticket for Norwich via the exchange, so there's another 3pts in the bag.

Paxton - you must be a cert for a Season Ticket next year.

We wish. Nah, still too far back. Another few seasons yet

I think you are right! Along with the semi-final replay against Wolves (at Highbury) and the Inter Milan CL game at the 'Lane, that night at Eastlands had to be the best night of my life![/QUOTE]

I was a wreck for 83 minutes that night, just couldnt relax. After the goal, bedlam. Def up there with Inter Milan at WHL

For a split second, I turned to my mate to ask him whether Crouch had scored and my mate wasn't there, he was 5 rows in front and a random stranger and I were jumping up and down like a couple of toddlers who have had too many "E's". The funniest thing was that we totally ruined Emirates Marketing Project's end of season presentation!

Oh man, that was so funny, he was sat right in the corner, next to the corner flag, just to our left and it got to the stage where we all forgot about the game and directed all of our attention to one man. I almost forgot that Crouch score a hat-trick that night :ross:

It was quality

For a split second, I turned to my mate to ask him whether Crouch had scored and my mate wasn't there, he was 5 rows in front and a random stranger and I were jumping up and down like a couple of toddlers who have had too many "E's". The funniest thing was that we totally ruined Emirates Marketing Project's end of season presentation!

They got us back though, keeping us in the car park for nearly an hour after the whistle.

I was on the back row about 10 seats from the City fans and had this Irish guy next to me. When it got to stoppage time he keep tapping me on the shoulder literally every 10 seconds saying 'How long to go mate'
Normally it would have been slightly annoying, but not that night

62,000 members?! Amazing support. Plus 24,000 season ticket holders. 60,000 in the new ground will be a piece of tinkle.

Me and Park Lane James fell over about 3 rows of seats when Crouch scored. Best moment of my spurs supporting life. Pure bedlam. When you see it replayed you can just see 3000 yids going mental proper mental.

Lost 660 now on 550. Wouldn't have got a ticket for Shamrock away last year (400 allocation) with these new rules. Going to be tough with some of those tiny grounds in the Europa league

Back