• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where's My Loyalty Points?

That is one hike in 12 months. Sign of a really good season I suppose, more optimism amongst the fans.

Interesting avatar Southstand by the way

Am sure it was like 375 last season, wasnt above 400 thats for sure

People obviously think we are going to do the double over them , me too

wouldn't have been that high had we not won last season

don't think i'll make the cut :(

anyone know what it was for Watford ?

Sunday 19 February, The Lamex Stadium

Kick Off - 2pm

Allocation: 1,392

Prices: TBC

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5.00pm on Monday 6 February.

Applications for this fixture will not open for One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members.

Loyalty Points: 3

gonad*s! I fly out on holiday the next day and have to drive up to Heathrow to stay the night. No fecking way my missus is going to permit an away day at Stevenage. Grrrr. Reasonably sized allocation though. Don't think it'll go to as high LPs as I feared.

gonad*s! I fly out on holiday the next day and have to drive up to Heathrow to stay the night. No fecking way my missus is going to permit an away day at Stevenage. Grrrr. Reasonably sized allocation though. Don't think it'll go to as high LPs as I feared.

I heard 900 lastnight

saha hasn't come on to the pitch during the cup. as far as i know he won't be cup tied.

900 sounds too many. was less than that for shamrock where we had 400 tickets. around 700 would be my guess

Has the Chelsea game ever gone to LP's? I know when I was a ST going to this game it always went to members

Still expect it to be low

We have loyal support, but we're not fudging mugs

?ú59 for that brick hole?

I'd rather go Fulham or West Ham away

Depends on the budget, if you are looking on the cheap = out of luck

If willing to spend a bit extra (as it's a one off for you)

Thomas Cook has some packages for visitors (one or two nights in hotel +matchday ticket)
The club has hospitality suite packages (cue the prawn sandwich phalanx coments)

both options will give you a chance where normally there is no availability.

Loyalty points needed for away games?

I've never really known what sort of points are needed for away games?

Any idea? I went to Villa away last year, but with that being on boxing day I think I got lucky getting there on about 60 points.

Now I'm on 82, so still not many. Was looking to do Villa away again but thinking this isn't going to be enough. Made me wonder exactly how many points are needed for an "average" away fixture?

If I haven't got enough, somebody want to apply on my behalf when they go on sale and have the points for it? I can collect tickets from a game at the lane beforehand if need be??

I've never really known what sort of points are needed for away games?

Any idea? I went to Villa away last year, but with that being on boxing day I think I got lucky getting there on about 60 points.

Now I'm on 82, so still not many. Was looking to do Villa away again but thinking this isn't going to be enough. Made me wonder exactly how many points are needed for an "average" away fixture?

If I haven't got enough, somebody want to apply on my behalf when they go on sale and have the points for it? I can collect tickets from a game at the lane beforehand if need be??

No rule of thumb really. Level required can vary on many factors. Current Team Performance,Date and Time of Kick-off, TV coverage.

Re:Villa. Well, with a bit of luck we will be playing a Cup final that weekend so it could be played in the midweek which should reduce demand for tickets

Away games at Bolton,Wigan,Blackburn and Wolves tend to be low points. If you can make Bolton I'm positive you will get a ticket

Back