• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where are we going to finish?

I said 5th at 9.30 this morning before todays game, all your 5th and 6th's are knee jerk brick. Bout time you listened to me.

Still hope for fourth, but we can only look to ourselves to bounce back. Our defence needs to get the solidity back. If not, we'll drop to 6th if others keep their momentum.

I didn't want to say it this morning but I just had a feeling after watching the Sunderland game unfold. We weren't good enough today and we struggled on Saturday. I can only see us finishing 6th now.

For the last month or so i did say that i thought we'd finish outside the top 4 but i change my mind after the Sunderland game. Not because of the performance, not because of the result but because the last 3 games before Redknapp's post match interviews made it seem like he finally had a plan again. I felt there was some though and structure going into his team selections, i thought this was going to be how we go about things from here on in. That man tricked me and i will not allow myself to be fooled by him again.

I'l be clear now where i stand. Play 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 and i think we'll just sneak 4th. Change it around again and it's 5th.

I did say 4th earlier and i will stick with that, however after being at todays game is showed that Redknapp is a busted flush and he has no idea what to do next, worse still it looks like the players have given up on him as well.

We have got a major struggle on our hands to get 4th but the players are good enough and they have to show it now.

I did say 4th earlier and i will stick with that, however after being at todays game is showed that Redknapp is a busted flush and he has no idea what to do next, worse still it looks like the players have given up on him as well.

We have got a major struggle on our hands to get 4th but the players are good enough and they have to show it now.

I would have to echo those sentiments. I said 3rd but the skin of our teeth but only because I expected the team to produce at the minimum, three strong home performances. Regardless of Redknapp, the players are good enough to get 4th and they need to pull their fingers out now and make it happen with no excuses.

On Redknapp, I think all the factors of this season have now caught up with him and us - not taking into account being offered/taking the England job, I think we need a change anyway now. The collapse has been monumental since the Arsenal game and a rot seems to have set in. Freshening up of the squad and management team is needed now without question imo. Todays result for me was really what has swayed me, Norwich were excellent but we, being the position we are and have been should never have been allowing Norwich to walk away from our home saying they were worthy winners. No disrespect to them, but thats really the part that is inexcusable.

Well 3rd looks like its down the road, but I still believe we can fall over the line and finish 4th. Right now that 5-0 over Saudi Sportswashing Machine could be the the most important.
Revised Prem Prediction

4th Tottenham 67
5th Saudi Sportswashing Machine 67
6th Chelsea 65

Back