• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where are we going to finish?

Saudi Sportswashing Machine marginal favourites? Don't be wet. If you think that then you should be plowing into them at 10/1 for a top 4 finish.

I still think we can win the title if we get a good run in.

and United,City deducted 100 points.

3. Spurs
4. Saudi Sportswashing Machine
5. Chelsea
6. Arsenal

13. Liverpool
Funnily enough, on the BBC Predictor, I also have Liverpool in 13th. Unfortunately, my predictions don't line-up with the rest of yours. I hope my ability to predict bows to yours!

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are a serious threat. We will have to show some serious steel to see this through now. We simply need to draw a line under everything that has gone on before in the season and simply take the league and our current standing for what it currently is. All to play for. 4 teams vying for 2 places. Let's give it at our absolute best and really get behind the side.

I think we will finish forth to be honest, and if we can win the Cup as well i would be happy with that.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are a serious threat. We will have to show some serious steel to see this through now. We simply need to draw a line under everything that has gone on before in the season and simply take the league and our current standing for what it currently is. All to play for. 4 teams vying for 2 places. Let's give it at our absolute best and really get behind the side.

I agree with all of that.

I'm quite positive though, up until the rather average performance against Sunderland we had been doing increasingly better game for game. We just looked to be a bit timid up against Sunderland. Arguably the toughest fixture left on our fixture list done with and we shouldn't be timid anymore. Another home game now where you know we will go for it and I'm quite positive that we will get back to performing like we did against Swansea.

Sounds obvious but take each of our matches one by one I think our run in is pretty generous. Scum have to go to the Britannia and host a much improved Chelsea. I'm happier with our run in out of the two.

I'm sticking my neck out and saying we will get 4th at least.

Good, let's hope they finish above Chelsea

And none in their last 3.
Emirates Marketing Project aren't exactly pulling up trees at the moment. Their other two fixtures should see draws at best though. Have a feeling they might slip up in one of their next 3 fixtures as if they don't that would be 7 on the bounce they've won. They aren't that good (though I said the same thing about Arsenal about a month ago)

I'm still unsure where we will finish but a win against Norwich would be massive and keep a positive vibe.

Have it like this going into the last day

Arsenal 37 72 +29
Tottenham 37 70 +27
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 37 68 +12
Chelsea 37 67 +22

Then it all depends on what mood West Brom are in, and whether we can beat Fulham, a draw would be good enough for 4th place in this scenario.
We have 2 big chances at home to really boost for GD, but it wont be easy, but Arsenal also have 2 good chances too at Wolves and home to Wigan.

This could all be decided by a late goal at The Hawthorns or WHL on the final day

Emirates Marketing Project aren't exactly pulling up trees at the moment. Their other two fixtures should see draws at best though. Have a feeling they might slip up in one of their next 3 fixtures as if they don't that would be 7 on the bounce they've won. They aren't that good (though I said the same thing about Arsenal about a month ago)

I'm still unsure where we will finish but a win against Norwich would be massive and keep a positive vibe.

Yep. I'd be surprised if Saudi Sportswashing Machine get more than 11 points from their remaining games. And if we can't get at least 8 points from our remaining games (our goal difference is significantly better than theirs), then we won't deserve to finish above them and we won't deserve to be in the CL next season.

Back