• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What car do you drive?

My chauffeurs drive me in either a Honda CRV, Volkswagen Polo or a Renault Cleo, alternatively a Lothian Bus

Corsa Life 1.0 with a nodding turtle made out of coconut (i think) looking out the back window.

Whatever company car our directors sell off on the cheap. Currently a 525d but hopefully a CLS350 if our MD ever gets around to selling it.

16 year old Audi a3. Might replace it next year to something a bit bigger and comfy but it has become part of the family - I've owned it 12 years.

Currently a 118 bus to Brixton followed by a 159 to Vauxhall.

Ahh a topic regarding my bug bear at the moment. Im currently driving a 14 year old Citroen Xsara that my cousin gave me, that is also left hand drive and I HATE IT. Before this i always had nice motors. But had a big crash and gave up driving for 1 year. When I got back to driving i hardly drove, just to the shops really and im still pretty much the same. But i have had it nearly 4 years now and I really hate the thing and im longing for a nice motor.

Just got back from Holiday where i rented a brand new Audi A3 and I loved it. I would love a new Audi But cant afford it so looking for a decent 2nd hand one now.

Back