• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What car do you drive?

Currently a 118 bus to Brixton followed by a 159 to Vauxhall.

159 goes to Vauxhall now? When I was in Streatham it used to run from Streatham, through Brixton up to the Imperial War Museum then down over Lambeth Bridge.

Christ, I'm a bus geek ffs!

58 reg Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec. Love it, my best car to date! Plus was my first new(ish) car when I bought it almost 4yr ago.
My next car will be the new Mondeo due out next yr which Im not getting till 2014 probably.

159 goes to Vauxhall now? When I was in Streatham it used to run from Streatham, through Brixton up to the Imperial War Museum then down over Lambeth Bridge.

Christ, I'm a bus geek ffs!

No but the N159 goes to Kennington lane and sometime i like to get to work for 05:00 so i can fudge off early.

a few 'Alfisti' on here i see :) earlier in the year went from an Alfa 159 to a more sensible VW CC to lug the family around in :(

Just got a Range Rover Vogue. Bloody love it. Ordered a private plate to hide the fact that it's 5 years old with the suffix N17.

Me and Mrs Lodge share a 61 plate 1.6TDi golf which is nice but a bit boring, I also have 54 plate 3.2 V6 TT for weekends, bit hairdressery I know but damn is it fun to drive in sport mode :)

Had rental of an Audi A3 TDI sport 1.6 over the weekend, what a brilliant car. Up to Coventry and back on less than a quarter of a tank from London and i wasn't even doing an economy drive. Will defo look into one of these to buy when I need a car again.

Merc E350, a bit like this but dark grey, not white.

Huge torque, good horsepower, 39mpg, decent.

Listen to these men bigging it up.

[video=youtube;_rRsqmmoQYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRsqmmoQYM[/video]

Citroen C4 Coupe

It's French, but I love it!

6 years old and not even 30k on the clock yet either!

Back