• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wember-ley! Wember-ley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I missed out this time, the approach is fair and I hope Spurs consider this approach next time we are in the CL.
Far too many JCL's last time we were in who were buying memberships the day before Inter Milan and getting a ticket having never gone to a game before!

yep me too. Can't believe it - I keep thinking they've just "lost" a few thousand tickets down the back of a desk in the ticket office and when they find them they will lower the total loyalty points required. Haven't missed a Spurs game at Wembley since 1993 but did miss out on the Cardiff cup final back in 2002.

Went to that one...because a mate worked for airtours up there,they had a raffle some woman won them and he bought them off her. With the cardiff finals every rugby club within the WRU were given a chance to buy ticketsfor the league cup.

So if you're below the cut off mark sometimes you should get a ticket thus stopping somebody who has earnt the right amount of points from getting what is rightfully theirs, er ok then o_Oo_O

Id love to see you try and explain the above to somebody who has 190 but isnt getting one because somebody on 184 is this time
That would be indefensible. The points system would have to be modified if the unfairness I perceive was going to be addressed. Maybe some LPs should be awarded to members who apply for but don't receive a ticket for cup finals, etc.

Yes the reduction in LPs has done for me. I had 154 points and was pretty confident of a ticket. That's a pretty devastating blow.
I can't see how it was that high.
Exactly what I've got, been to Chelsea/Man U Finals and both Semis in recent year. 185 definitely has a whiff of Billingsgate about it.

I think that a reason for the level to be higher is people who are not attending know they can make a quick buck and applied even if they are not going, where this was not the case before.

We will see how many spurs end are on Resell websites and the like to see if it is the case.

The loyalty system is never going to be perfect. Would not be fair to give tickets out at random. But I do agree with the recent system of the club taking some of the points back, it forces you to keep going, thereby giving younger fans more of a chance to go as well.

I've always thought that if you apply for tickets for an away game and aren't successful you should still be allocated 1/2 the loyalty points. This would help the members who always just miss out.

I've always thought that if you apply for tickets for an away game and aren't successful you should still be allocated 1/2 the loyalty points. This would help the members who always just miss out.

I'd like to see more points given for away games. 1 point for travelling to Manchester for example isn't really fair IMO.

Club have fudged up big time as far as disabled tickets go speaking to a mate earlier who takes his son to most games on the disabled scheme thing sure will hear more about it in media over next few days but they've ballsed up big time

The club really should publish how our allocation has been distributed. But a bit of openness is probably too much to hope for.

21,472 ST holders & 8,024 mem with over 150 points= 29,496. Our allocation 31,466. How can LP threshold be 185??

This has peed me right off. Nearly 2000 spare from the official allocation. And remember there are nearly 30000 neither-club neutrual tickets. Can the club not take some from that substantial pile for their buddies, brown noses and corporate luvvies.

Fans who care about what is actually happening on the pitch on the day may just be the best ones to have there.

Loads of tickets will appear for secondary sale and more than likely a fair few will be from our very own ST holders.

I have no issues with the loyalty point system, except a possible overhaul of how many points are allocated for various games.

Has anyone tried getting tickets from other clubs? Each club who enters gets given 2 tickets to the final and sometimes they dont use them and have them on general sale. Thats how i got my tickets for 1999 and 2002 final. Dunno if its the case now but it does help if you have contacts within the club.

21,472 ST holders & 8,024 mem with over 150 points= 29,496. Our allocation 31,466. How can LP threshold be 185??

This has peed me right off. Nearly 2000 spare from the official allocation. And remember there are nearly 30000 neither-club neutrual tickets. Can the club not take some from that substantial pile for their buddies, brown noses and corporate luvvies.

Fans who care about what is actually happening on the pitch on the day may just be the best ones to have there.

Loads of tickets will appear for secondary sale and more than likely a fair few will be from our very own ST holders.

I have no issues with the loyalty point system, except a possible overhaul of how many points are allocated for various games.

Your forgetting the box holders and other corporate folk that actually pay a lot towards the club

Peopleoan like hell about the prawn sandwich phalanx but their a significant reason we are where we are and their entitled to 1 ticket per seat they have

Your forgetting the box holders and other corporate folk that actually pay a lot towards the club

Peopleoan like hell about the prawn sandwich phalanx but their a significant reason we are where we are and their entitled to 1 ticket per seat they have
The real fans is the reason why the club is where it is. Without us there would be no football club. We deserve to be prioritised.

Not sure if its a good idea but before each season(you can forget the FA Cup and Europa cup finals or Champs League even !! because they will go straight to season ticket holders),but for a League Cup final, after the cull of points for club members and that we all know it be about 31,000 allocation for the club ,that a minimum figure should be set at the begining of the season say 200'ish member points,and that anyone who will want a ticket has to try to be above this all the way through the season. The club can work out how many members are above say this figure before the season, so they could say 4000 members are above 200 so their should be 4000 extra tickets for other fans who want to try and get above this figure,this will result in people who want to aim for this will have to attend the lesser games ie 3/4/5 round of the league cup,1st/2nd round of games in the europa cup because member points are quite high for these games.

A table as they do know can be produced in December showing how many members are above 200,if people are still below this then they can try to attend more games.If by middle of February if the club reaches a cup final people will know that won't get a ticket and if there are more members than tickets available the figure of 200 can be raised till it equates to how many tickets are available.

Its not far off the system we got now but it will mean the people who attend most games should get a ticket,also people know from the start what to aim for and that the club should be transparent on where the tickets go to,because at the moment there are about 2000 tickets have sort of been handed out to who ever.

https://www.thstofficial.com/thst-news/wembley-flags-your-help-needed1

Wembley Flags - your help needed!
17/2/2015

THFC has kindly agreed to provide a flag for every Spurs fan at Wembley for the Capital One Cup Final on Sunday 1 March 2015.
A flag will be laid on every one of our 31461 seats and will hopefully look fantastic on the day. But they won't get there by magic. This is where we need your help.
We're looking for volunteers who can get to Wembley for 9.00am on Saturday 28 February and put in a few hours graft laying out the flags in our allocated end. Refreshments will be provided. Tickets for the final sadly won't be, just to make that abundantly clear! There is no access to tickets through volunteering.
We'd recommend wearing comfortable clothing suitable for the outdoors and flat shoes. For Health and Safety reasons, we're unable to accept any Under 16's on this occasion.
Parking will be available for those who prefer to drive to the stadium and the exact meeting place will be confirmed shortly.
We'd love to have you involved in what should be a memorable experience on the eve of the big day.
To flag your interest, please email Katrina.Law@THSTOfficial.com with your name and vehicle registration number, if you’re planning on driving. We’ll confirm your place asap.

Come On You Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back