• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wember-ley! Wember-ley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.thstofficial.com/thst-news/wembley-flags-your-help-needed1

Wembley Flags - your help needed!
17/2/2015

THFC has kindly agreed to provide a flag for every Spurs fan at Wembley for the Capital One Cup Final on Sunday 1 March 2015.
A flag will be laid on every one of our 31461 seats and will hopefully look fantastic on the day. But they won't get there by magic. This is where we need your help.
We're looking for volunteers who can get to Wembley for 9.00am on Saturday 28 February and put in a few hours graft laying out the flags in our allocated end. Refreshments will be provided. Tickets for the final sadly won't be, just to make that abundantly clear! There is no access to tickets through volunteering.
We'd recommend wearing comfortable clothing suitable for the outdoors and flat shoes. For Health and Safety reasons, we're unable to accept any Under 16's on this occasion.
Parking will be available for those who prefer to drive to the stadium and the exact meeting place will be confirmed shortly.
We'd love to have you involved in what should be a memorable experience on the eve of the big day.
To flag your interest, please email Katrina.Law@THSTOfficial.com with your name and vehicle registration number, if you’re planning on driving. We’ll confirm your place asap.

Come On You Spurs.
Hide in the bogs, come out when the game starts?

Last edited:
https://www.thstofficial.com/thst-news/wembley-flags-your-help-needed1

Wembley Flags - your help needed!
17/2/2015

THFC has kindly agreed to provide a flag for every Spurs fan at Wembley for the Capital One Cup Final on Sunday 1 March 2015.
A flag will be laid on every one of our 31461 seats and will hopefully look fantastic on the day. But they won't get there by magic. This is where we need your help.
We're looking for volunteers who can get to Wembley for 9.00am on Saturday 28 February and put in a few hours graft laying out the flags in our allocated end. Refreshments will be provided. Tickets for the final sadly won't be, just to make that abundantly clear! There is no access to tickets through volunteering.
We'd recommend wearing comfortable clothing suitable for the outdoors and flat shoes. For Health and Safety reasons, we're unable to accept any Under 16's on this occasion.
Parking will be available for those who prefer to drive to the stadium and the exact meeting place will be confirmed shortly.
We'd love to have you involved in what should be a memorable experience on the eve of the big day.
To flag your interest, please email Katrina.Law@THSTOfficial.com with your name and vehicle registration number, if you’re planning on driving. We’ll confirm your place asap.

Come On You Spurs.
How generous of them. Free flags!

Capital One Cup Final - ticket allocation

We've been asked by many fans how the ticket allocation for the League Cup Final was decided. We've asked the Club for a clear explanation. They've given us some answers, and we are publishing the information the Club have given us.

We want to make clear that publishing this information does not represent an endorsement of every decision made in the allocation process. We do believe the Club has acted fairly within the boundaries imposed by various sponsorship arrangements linked to the competition. The wider issues around allocations given to sponsors generally are the subject of discussion between fan organisations and the football authorities nationally.

Tottenham Hotspur received 31,461 tickets for the Capital One Cup Final at Wembley on 1 March. Around 21,500 Season Ticket holders applied for a ticket, reducing the pool available to c 10,000. Executive Members (another strand of seasonal membership at THFC) accounted for a further 2,500 tickets with c 6,000 going to One Hotspur Members with 185 or more loyalty points. The remaining tickets have been allocated to fulfil contractual obligations for Club partners, players, coaches and staff.

THFC have assured us they will continue to manage all ticket requirements to ensure that as many members as possible get a ticket for the match.

We hope this information is helpful.

THST Board

Capital One Cup Final - ticket allocation

Tottenham Hotspur received 31,461 tickets for the Capital One Cup Final at Wembley on 1 March. Around 21,500 Season Ticket holders applied for a ticket, reducing the pool available to c 10,000. Executive Members (another strand of seasonal membership at THFC) accounted for a further 2,500 tickets with c 6,000 going to One Hotspur Members with 185 or more loyalty points. The remaining tickets have been allocated to fulfil contractual obligations for Club partners, players, coaches and staff.

I'd be willing to bet that none of this allocation will be rubbing shoulders with most of us here, up north of row 30 in the upper tier...

The real fans is the reason why the club is where it is. Without us there would be no football club. We deserve to be prioritised.

The real fan doesn't contribute around half the match day income from only 2500 bodies

I agree with your sentiment but in reality the reason we have the money we do to spend as a club isn't the normal fan on the terrace, it's the corporate fans that pay a lot lot more. And that's how we can still compete with the likes of Liverpool (arse have double our revenue but didn't at the library)

So yesterday my bro asked me in an email to find out his seat number from a group of 12 tickets we bought together as he had "an offer that he simply had to listen to".

3 of my bros like footy the other 2 don't, so we have 3 season tickets. 1 is mine, and 2 are my other bros but they all share amongst people.

I replied to my bro and said I was disappointed that he's selling but not surprised, and he replied saying his wife had booked him something for his birthday as a surprise for that day, so he cant go now and did a sob story. Completely changed his story and he is sticking to it now....

anyway...found out today after I dropped it off to his work to his security guard (he is in Wales and cant get it to him, even though the game is over a week away!) that he sold it for £325. complete and utter sellout. he loaned his ST to a guy this year who really wanted to go the final as well but he said sorry he wanted to go....

Although I missed out this time, the approach is fair and I hope Spurs consider this approach next time we are in the CL.
Far too many JCL's last time we were in who were buying memberships the day before Inter Milan and getting a ticket having never gone to a game before!

100% Bang on. happened to us, we had been to every home league game(bar one), and all 4 CL home games upto that day, and because I didnt quite time 'the bar' correctly, was a few minutes loo late to get a ticket for Milan at home.
Then on the morning of the match I see a post on Facebook 'First time at the lane tonight, can't wait woohoo'

Needless to say I wasn't best pleased.

Then a similar thing happened for the Madrid match, sold out again by the time I reached the end of the bar. But surprise, surprise we get beat in the 1st leg and lo and behold, tickets become available become some fans don't want to go because we are 4 goals down. I gobbled up the chance of 2 tickets to see Spurs playing Real Madrid at the Lane, didnt matter to me what the deficit was

100% Bang on. happened to us, we had been to every home league game(bar one), and all 4 CL home games upto that day, and because I didnt quite time 'the bar' correctly, was a few minutes loo late to get a ticket for Milan at home.
Then on the morning of the match I see a post on Facebook 'First time at the lane tonight, can't wait woohoo'

Then a similar thing happened for the Madrid match, sold out again by the time I reached the end of the bar. But surprise, surprise we get beat in the 1st leg and lo and behold, tickets become available become some fans don't want to go because we are 4 goals down. I gobbled up the chance of 2 tickets to see Spurs playing Real Madrid at the Lane, didnt matter to me what the deficit was

I was completely stitched up like that for AC Milan home game. Got booted out every time I went to purchase a ticket and ended up not getting one. Small consolation was that I went to the fabulous 0-1 win in the San Siro two weeks earlier but I should have been able to go to the home game. Definitely agree that home tickets should be made on application basis for a blue chip CL tie/Europa League Semi etc.

For the Madrid game, One of my mates actually camped out overnight at the Ticket office and was one of the first in line......plenty of others had the same idea though but arrived overnight rather than get there 15 hours before tickets went on sale and ended up being half a mile down the road in a queue.

I was completely stitched up like that for AC Milan home game. Got booted out every time I went to purchase a ticket and ended up not getting one. Small consolation was that I went to the fabulous 0-1 win in the San Siro two weeks earlier but I should have been able to go to the home game. Definitely agree that home tickets should be made on application basis for a blue chip CL tie/Europa League Semi etc.

For the Madrid game, One of my mates actually camped out overnight at the Ticket office and was one of the first in line......plenty of others had the same idea though but arrived overnight rather than get there 15 hours before tickets went on sale and ended up being half a mile down the road in a queue.

I did the same with Madrid. Home game sold out but went to the Bernabeu and bought a ticket in the home end. Great night even though we lost 4-0 it was still magical to see Spurs at a big ground like that.

Yep I had the same experience for both Inter and Madrid. In the end one chap on here PM'd me and was kind enough to pass on a ticket at face value. There are still some good, genuine fans out there!

3 of my bros like footy the other 2 don't, so we have 3 season tickets. 1 is mine, and 2 are my other bros but they all share amongst people.

EugxYxGBwT2B71KnzOR_qae0z2uP5tlJxK-RkMpzBELx_fQrR_bPfDgdHOpXFPrEsKcH=w1264

Bit slack of your brother but can see why he has done it, I must admit I wouldn't sell for anything these are the games that make all the brickness worth while

Haha, good pic, sums it up!

Yeh I wouldn't think of selling for any money as these don't come round often and they are still good days, win or lose, but if they turn out to be a win, it's unforgettable.

Getting nervous about the Final already. Hope we will go on to win it. It is a terrible feeling to get disappointed in the Final.

Getting nervous about the Final already. Hope we will go on to win it. It is a terrible feeling to get disappointed in the Final.
Not even really thought about it yet as weve had big game since we won the SF and have 3 bigguns before it too

I see Fiorentina became a sellout quite quickly after we made the COCFinal. I wonder how many were trying to boost their loyalty points and now won't bother going tonight if they failed with the high cut off??

I see Fiorentina became a sellout quite quickly after we made the COCFinal. I wonder how many were trying to boost their loyalty points and now won't bother going tonight if they failed with the high cut off??
Not so sure, people want to watch us now as its exciting, entertaining and the atmosphere is great again plus its a big big european night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back