• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wember-ley! Wember-ley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone I know called the ticket office 'the guy on the phone said you will get an email confirming you have or have not got a ticket if you have got a ticket you then call the ticket office to select the seat you want and then the payment would be taken then'

So a bit confused, no money deducted from my account so far?

It's never been done that way before AFAIK. Also not sure Spurs would voluntarily put themselves to the extra work that would entail...?

The transaction history has disappeared from my Ticket Account. Could they be updating? Am I just being overly optimistic!?

Mine's gone too. Still not showing up now.

Spurs ticket account

Just checked mine, 506 row 30.......think I must have been pulled back by the one other person in my group who just scraped a ticket. With 342 points I would have expected to get a slightly better seat. I got level 1 for the semi final against Chelsea in 2012 with a similar allocation. Still, its directly diagonally opposite where I sat for the final in 2008 and we know how that ended so here's hoping.....

Two of us on 225 same as Libero 506 row 30 thought I'd get better seats with those loyalty points but heyho.

185 ended up being pretty high compared to earlier predictions. I just about scraped in. I was in the nose bleeds for the Chelsea semi final as well.

Something isn't right about this. With the reductions in Members loyalty points over the past two seasons, the cut off should have been 40-50 points lower imo. It was around 175 for the final against Man Utd in 2009 before recalculations occurred.

Its the second time my brother has missed out, he missed out in 2008 by around 10 points and has missed out by 8 points this time.

Feck feck feck....miles off in the end 185.....with 151.....thought i had a small chance.....they must have given a few tickets out to the players and the prawn sandwich phalanx..........

Something isn't right about this. With the reductions in Members loyalty points over the past two seasons, the cut off should have been 40-50 points lower imo. It was around 175 for the final against Man Utd in 2009 before recalculations occurred.

Its the second time my brother has missed out, he missed out in 2008 by around 10 points and has missed out by 8 points this time.

Yes the reduction in LPs has done for me. I had 154 points and was pretty confident of a ticket. That's a pretty devastating blow.
I can't see how it was that high.

I didn't realise his had gone so low, he lost 216 in the summer. Had I know then I would have done the last few games I have been to on his membership. What a gutter for him, 8 points this year and 11 points in 2008.

If I was that bloke on facebook who had 178pts but has had money deducted from his bank account for tickets, I would be a little worried right now!

That cut off does seem oddly high, i was expecting something in the region of the 150's, based on the LP table (albeit dated 1/12/14) I thought I'd creep in. But alas not. If they relaly have meated out tickets to corps out of the 31k then thats disgusting.

Also more people may have requested tickets than last time ( we won fairly recently in the carling cup so peopel may not have been desperate to go). This time I have a feeling that even if peopel couldnt make the game they are buyin gthem anyway to sell

I think its just pot luck what seat you get as members. We are in Block 508 Row 25... and we have just under 500 LP's, only about 80 members have more points than us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back