• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wember-ley! Wember-ley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting very excited! This looks good. I can only imagine how good Harry Kane must feel seeing this.

10934075_785246031569016_4884721168941862166_n.jpg

Is this along Wembley Way? Looks good (if not unfortunately highlighting our rather easy run to the final to be fair!!)

Chelsea 2-1 Bolton
Tottenham 3-1 Nottingham Forest

Shrewsbury 1-2 Chelsea
Tottenham 2-0 Brighton

Derby 1-3 Chelsea
Tottenham 4-0 Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool
Sheffield United 2-3 Tottenham

About time we closed this thread. If only someone was able to come up with a decent OMT. Fat chance LOL

been on a few ticket agencies....prices start from £180 mainly in the chelsea end,tottenham end £250 plus....

Any fancy outsiders running tonight /tomorrow,20/1 plus???

Chelsea 2-1 Bolton
Tottenham 3-1 Nottingham Forest

Shrewsbury 1-2 Chelsea
Tottenham 2-0 Brighton

Derby 1-3 Chelsea
Tottenham 4-0 Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool
Sheffield United 2-3 Tottenham

an amazingly kind draw to the final, all things considered

been on a few ticket agencies....prices start from £180 mainly in the chelsea end,tottenham end £250 plus....

Any fancy outsiders running tonight /tomorrow,20/1 plus???

4.05pm Lingfield Olivers Mount, 16/1 the tipster I use flagged this up today, he had a 20/1 winner yesterday

Jurgen the German is 4 for 4 this season, while braineclipse, Yiddo and THFC6061 are 2 for 2.

I didn't go to Wembley in 2008 - we won.
I went to the FA Cup semi-final - we were spanked.

I've just found out I can have a ticket for Sunday and gave some serious consideration to passing it up on the grounds that i might be "bad luck at Wembley"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back