• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches

He was very nostalgic for me, it was like a old friend from the 90s had come to visit. He would make you smile but you just had to realize that time has moved on.

Didn't we pay 9,5 mill euro? At the time I guess that was about £7 mill. If we get £4 mill now, I'm happy tbh.

Plus we don;t know if the 9,5million euro included performance related components - which, knowing Levy, I would imagine to be the case. We will probably end up losing a mill or two on Vlad the impaler. Not a big deal.

5 million quid. Not a massive loss and realistically as much as we could have expected to get from him. Once again our negotiating team deserves praise... they are having a pretty good window (especially if Adebayor is moving on - as seems to be the case).

Thanks for everything Vlad. You gave us a little time warp reminder of how soul destroying it was having trash like Kevin Scott, David Kerslake and Stuart Nethercott in defence. You made us grateful that those dark days are gone and to appreciate what we have and where we are now as a club.

The mis-kick/penalty combo and your performance at Stoke were truly two of the worst contributions I've ever seen from anyone involved in any guise in football from kit man to tea lady to the sport I've ever witnessed. You were one of the worst players to wear the shirt in the past 25 years.

Thank GHod we have agreed a fee for you now, because you are so horrendous a loan with an option to buy would never have worked.

Trash, utter trash. Thankfully someone out there is stupid enough to pay us a transfer fee.

Good luck at Chelsea/Napoli/The Dog & Gun/Whichever pub side you finally end up at. Clown. xxx

Last edited:
Thanks for everything Vlad. You gave us a little time warp reminder of how soul destroying it was having trash like Kevin Scott, David Kerslake and Stuart Nethercott in defence. You made us grateful that those dark days are gone and to appreciate what we have and where we are now as a club.

The mis-kick/penalty combo and your performance at Stoke were truly two of the worst contributions I've ever seen from anyone involved in any guise in football from kit man to tea lady to the sport I've ever witnessed. You were one of the worst players to wear the shirt in the past 25 years.

Thank GHod we have agreed a few for you know, because you are so horrendous a loan with an option to buy would never have worked.

Trash, utter trash. Thankfully someone out there is stupid enough to pay us a transfer fee.

Good luck at Chel53a/Napoli/The Dog & Gun/Whichever pub side you finally end up at. Clown. xxx

Stop sitting on the fence Armchair

He was the kind of player that could cost you a goal a game purely through bad decision making. At Cb that is a no no. Shame as he had a great youtube compilation from before he joined spurs.

He was the kind of player that could cost you a goal a game purely through bad decision making. At Cb that is a no no. Shame as he had a great youtube compilation from before he joined spurs.

I think he will do well in Italy, it was the pace of the game that caught him out here and Italy is a lot slower and hectic and it should suit him better.

Right move for him and us. Wasn't the worst defender in the world, but equally not as good as we needed.
Maybe not the worst defender ever at Spurs but certainly in with a shout for the bottom five ;)

I'm not sad to see him exit but I actually think there may be a good player hidden in there somewhere. Hidden very well to be sure. I guess we'll never get to see that player now.

Back