• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches

Re: Official - Chiriches

Lol, hypothetically though would he.

Hypothetically, I would be surprised if Lloris isn't a better penalty saver than Friedel.

Hypothetically, would Friedel have saved the penalties again if in the same situation? No way to know...

Hypothetically, I would be surprised if Lloris isn't a better penalty saver than Friedel.

Hypothetically, would Friedel have saved the penalties again if in the same situation? No way to know...

At his age I think Brad does well to get down and do his laces up, I think we will click soon, it only needs either Ericsen or Holtby to find their feet and we will be flying, we are 4th, quarter finals of LC and have not lost a game in Europe, you wait until we start playing well !

At his age I think Brad does well to get down and do his laces up, I think we will click soon, it only needs either Ericsen or Holtby to find their feet and we will be flying, we are 4th, quarter finals of LC and have not lost a game in Europe, you wait until we start playing well !

well said.

although you could be fighting a losing battle against the 'we want everything right now....Southampton are playing better than us phalanx'

oh and in keeping with the thread I think vlad could become quite iconic for us...

well said.

although you could be fighting a losing battle against the 'we want everything right now....Southampton are playing better than us phalanx'

oh and in keeping with the thread I think vlad could become quite iconic for us...

Thanks, its a good time to be a Spurs fan, I think some people miss that fact.

Losing possession near the corner flag and allowing a dangerous Hull cross from our left is another; also got caught dallying in no man's land on a couple of occasions. Hope Rose is back next week. Vlad against Lukaku will be a massacre.
Hope now some people can chill the fock down...

I like Vlad, and I think he'll be great when he fully adjusts. He needs to be a little bit sharper and stronger, but it will come.

I was sold on Vlad when I saw that three minute video of him at Steaua. See, youtube scouting can work :)

Better today, shaky vs Hull.

One good challenge, shaking passing though.

Nothing to get carried away at the moment.

I said Christmas, but he's already a regular :D
Too bad his name isn't Lamela or Eriksen, he would have drawn even more plaudits. Yeah, he's still adjusting to playing in the PL and he's got a lot more to learn, but I think he's definitely turning into one of (if not the) best summer signings so far. Great to see him keep his identity and once he gets more experience, we'll start to see more runs forward and hope he'll also drop that chip of his shoulders, he has not even come close to what we know and expect of Vlad.

Back