• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

This is only the start can't wait to see the banners/songs/t shirts saying Free Luis etc.. the next ten Liverpool matches. They will no doubt make themselves look even bigger idiots claiming the victim card and blindly supporting this **** who brought this all on himself and their club

I'm watching being Liverpool for the first time. I'm on episode 2. I don't think I've ever seen a less inspirational manager in any kind of job than Rogers.

lol.

Downing's name was written in 2 feet high letters on the board behind Rodgers under the words '"players" who will let us down every season'.

And yet he scores against us, driving Liverpool on to win the f*&^ing game. So, to be more accurate, the players who will let us down for every game barring Tottenham.

Doesn't look like Bayern will buy him now but Borussia Munchonacentreback might still be interested.

Last edited:
Luis Suarez: Liverpool will leave appeal decision to striker

Liverpool will leave striker Luis Suarez to decide whether or not to appeal against his 10-match ban for biting Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic.

:-k

Distancing themselves from the appeal? If it happens of course.

The FA didn't do anything about Defoe because the ref saw it and gave him a yellow. The rules state that if the ref sees the incident then the FA are unable to take retrospective action. If the ref hadn't of seen the incident then Defoe would have recieved a ban. Defoe would have probably received a shorter ban because he hasn't got a long history of being in trouble with the FA.

Also, Defoe did not bite Mascherano in The Twitter Age. So many things are over-amplified and blown up due to the nature of social media. It wasn't that long ago but a lot has changed since then.

Nicked this from the Redcafe - RAWK Meltdown thread:

A Uruguayan poster claims to have conversations with Suarez, this is how their latest one went down apparently;

Hi Luis
-Hi
I appreciate i can talk to you again.
-That is all right.
Did u expected to be banned for ten games?
-Actually yes.
Why?
Because the presidente of this country condemned me before FA did.
You should know that Mr Cameron is the Prime Minister of this country and not the president.
-Ok.
Why did you bite people?
-It was on the Spur of the moment...i was an idiot...but he did not lose his arm..did he?
What r u gonna do now?
- I do not know what to do next...lets see what happen...some people try to push me out of England...but i do not want to play for any other team.
Thank Luisito.
-See you

-

And the replies...

Quote:
A ray of sunshine amid the clouds that have gathered. Thank you Uruguayan 36 for your tete a tetes with Luis.

Quote:
Cheers mate

Let him know we all love the guts of him and want him to stay with all our hearts

Quote:
What's this, an online conversation? Is it genuine?

Quote:
Of course it's genuine.

Quote:
ABSOLUTELY ...

Quote:
fudge it. I believe the conversation is real.

Tell him to come hang out with me in Canada, he can bring the family. We'll play 7 a side intergender on Sunday night, he'll be a ringer hahahaha.

Quote:
Every word of it

Have to say, I found myself agreeing with Oliver Holt today in the mirror, for once. Saying that been given a longer ban than the racism one is stupidity

Quote:
There's point that sticks out in all this, though. And that's that the country of Uruguay are going to be fudging loving the UK at the moment.

Quote:
Well...we, the uruguayans, know that there are plenty of pricks all around the world...and we love England and Liverpool no matter what.

Quote:
Well they did bring us the game we love. And for that, we will forever be in debt.

Back