• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Prime Minister David Cameron accuses Luis Suarez of setting "the most appalling example" by biting Branislav Ivanovic. :-"

which club does Cameron support?

Prime Minister David Cameron accuses Luis Suarez of setting "the most appalling example" by biting Branislav Ivanovic. :-"

It is an appalling example.

It may not be as dangerous as a two footed challenge but it is so out of context on a football pitch that it is becomes 'iconic' in all the wrong ways.

Rodgers: "Listen, it could have been 12 games, with 6 suspended, looking at his future behaviour"

Okay. Well this is the FA verdict from the racism case;

In a statement released shortly after 8pm, the FA said: ‘An Independent Regulatory Commission has found a charge of misconduct against Luis Suarez proven, and have issued a suspension for a period of eight matches as well as fining him £40,000, pending appeal.’

Explaining the decision of the commission, it added: ‘(1) Mr Suarez used insulting words towards Mr Evra during the match contrary to FA Rule E3(1); (2) the insulting words used by Mr Suarez included a reference to Mr Evra’s colour within the meaning of Rule E3(2); (3) Mr Suarez shall be warned as to his future conduct, be suspended for 8 matches covering all first team competitive matches and fined the sum of £40,000; (4) the (penalty) is suspended pending the outcome of any appeal lodged by Mr Suarez against this decision.’

So, how many warnings about future conduct does he need? :-k

It's like my little girl when she continues to be naughty even after repeated warnings....."but just give me one more chance. Pleeeeaaaasssseee!"

I wish they had appealed it and got a few more on top. cnuts.

true - not whether its harmless or not. but you wouldn't want anyone - young/old/male/female - just losing their head and sanity when something doesn't go their way. can you imagine suarez the cab driver !

Will he want out in the summer? No CL in the foreseeable future for 'pool, you would imagine the FA and TV cameras etc will be focusing even more on him to catch his dirtiness (like that video posted earlier) doesn't sound too appealing does it...

Depends on which other clubs, if any, find him appealing. Watching Joey Barton go from club to club tells me there's no limit to what some of them find acceptable though.

I saw that at lunch time and hit the roof, ranting at anyone who'd listen, when did fudging off home and leaving your daughter in the pub qualify you to preach to others about setting a good example?

Luis Suarez says it would have given "the wrong impression" if he had appealed a 10-match suspension for biting.

The Football Association have revealed the official reasons for Luis Suarez's 10-game ban for biting Branislav Ivanovic.

The 21-page report explicitly states that many of the high-profile incidents mentioned in recent days, such as Ben Thatcher's act of serious foul play in 2006, were not taken into consideration.

It also suggests that challenges such as Callum McManaman's for Wigan on Saudi Sportswashing Machine's Massadio Haidara cannot be compared as the act of competing for a ball is part of the game.

The report states: "We were mindful that, in a game of football, the coming together of opposing players and physical bodily contacts in challenging for the ball is part of the game - albeit some of the challenges, regrettably, could lead to more serious injuries."

As a result, the regulatory commission appears to have been guided instead by the incident in March when Brighton's Ashley Barnes was given a six-match ban for tripping the referee.

The report said: "We concluded that this offence is significantly more serious than that of Ashley Barnes' and, accordingly, the punishment should be significantly higher."

It added: "The participants in a game of football do not expect to be bitten by another participant when they come to play football.

"In this incident, Mr Ivanovic would not, and should not, have been expected to be subject to such a shocking and reprehensible action."

Intriguingly, it seems the initial response of Suarez and Liverpool, in which they indicated a three-match ban would be sufficient, led the FA to belief the player was taking the issue too lightly.

The report noted that: "It seemed to us that Mr Suarez had not fully appreciated the gravity and seriousness of this truly exceptional incident."

Read the full report here.

it's about time someone took the fa to the highest courts (sport arbitration?) where they can scrutinise and expose that cess pit of hubris and corruption. They should already be in brick with fifa regarding government interference as is apparant in this case. fudge them.

he should celebrate first goal after suspension by biting his hand.... Wow what a boss celebration that would be..

seriously, just pull gerrard, johnson etc. Out of the england team and england u21's.... No one on here honestly gives a fudge about them anyway, and if they do, they need their head sorting. That will sort this ****ing organisation out. The club doesn't have the balls to do that either though i don't suspect. However, if we don't appeal this, we are serious whipping boys. 10 games is a total joke.

i want more uruguayans at our club....i would love it if cavani put in a transfer request and stated publically that he only wants to join luis at liverpool.....i dream of the day a south american player publicly refuses to entertain joining the mancs (or preferably any club than us) and stating it's because of how luis was treated over the evra affair.

but really, why is fa so hellbent on disrupting their relationship with lfc and why are they continuosly treating liverpool as the enemy, using every chance to subdue, humiliate or simply frustrate whenever possible? Isn't lfc their asset, something they should be proud of, isn't a player like suarez for all his issues still an asset, a miracle even, a reason why people would continue to watch a game and not a reason they'd turn off the tv or refuse to go to the match?

so he bite someone again...what's the big deal? When did football turn into a sport where biting became such a huge issue...

just checked redcafe, it's kinda sad to see how much time they spend talking about anything liverpool related

statement from rodgers and ayre shortly.

Ian get your fudging grid off the site and the tele. You should be in the background. Sick of it.

pathetic statement from the club.

spineless is what it is. Isolate luis to make the decision so all the blame is on him. Truly pathetic.

you'll never walk alone" what a pathetic joke! Notice all the "i"s in that statement? We as a club should not have isolated him to make this decision.

the club didn't bite a player on his arm.

yes they did, he represents all of us in that red shirt, i guess that's where we differ as fans. Luis is one of us and he should never walk alone especially in his darkest times.

felt like welling up read luis's statement. Does any other player in the league have such class and dignity as him? I don't think so. Stay strong luis.

i cannot believe the contents of that report, i honestly wish the club would have just said fudge it and taken it to an actual court, can that be done, this is clearly a witch hunt with an outcome clearly decided and then reasons being invented around it!!!

it's drivel mate, from start to finish, it's utter fudging drivel.

...i can't believe what i'm reading here, they didn't right that surely...?

there are guys on rawk that could tear that statement to shreds who are not even lawyers.

some of their excuses in that report are fudging hilariously bad.

couldnt stand that taco talbot when he played for arsenal

it would have been easier and provided far more clarity if they had just put "he's foriegn" on page one.

what an utter fudging farce!

So instead of comparing suarez biting ivanovic to defoe biting someone or that other fella biting someone, they decided to ignore all that and compare it to eden hazard kicking the ball boy and ashley barnes tripping a ref.

What utter ****ing gonad*s

trial by media outrage. End of story.

someone should draft a very strongly worded letter and e-mail to the fa, the pfa, the government, why don't you, points of view, ask aspell and pam ayres

the corrupt fa wanna be thankful that our warrior jamie carragher's not alive to see this. He'd do 'em!

er...carra is alive, mate

really? fudge me, he's slow...

the fa are racist and its never been so apparent.

they're all dentalists!

luis has to leave because he will never be treated fairly by the fa. If he doesn't realize this now, then he really is stupid.

fudge off with the "he shouldn't have done it". Neither should have defoe. Neither should have the chester city player. But all did. The difference is, when suarez does it, he gets a 10 game ban, and the prime fudging minister weighing in on it.

when defoe and the other lad did it, it didn't warrant more than a column in the paper.

That is what makes me sick. The fudging press, fa and just about everyone outside the club wanna stick the knife in and we stand there taking it, again and again

with this one we have basically said "give us the knife, we'll do it ourselves".

felt like welling up read luis's statement. Does any other player in the league have such class and dignity as him? I don't think so. Stay strong luis.
I think that one is my favourite.

I acknowledge the argument that people do stupid things in the heat of the moment, but that should have little bearing on how that incident is punished. With Suarez's history and considering what he did I think 10 games is not totally unfair, even if he isn't actually a prick off the field and is just susceptible to seeing red. Although it has to be said I think the ban would have been shorter for most other players.

I just find it funny that Defoe got nothing because he was booked for the challenge in which he bit someone. The FA's rules are ridiculous. Referees are human and as such are fallible, to have rules preserving their total control over proceedings when technology has developed enough to provide more accuracy is ludicrous, especially in a business where their fallibility can cost tens of millions. In the case of Defoe it was the difference between a booking and at least a 5 game ban...

Back