• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

There were incidents of legitimate tickets only showing up as as fakes because some fudger had already got in with the fake version/clone of that ticket.

This is 100% a UEFA issue, and again, only someone with an agenda would blame a fan.
Bear in mind, I despise touts and scalpers, but they have been a part of sports and entertainment for decades and appear to still do a roaring trade. Fans desperate to go will often make stupid decisions and go to scalpers/touts. From all nations. UEFA will surely have had intelligence on the potential for a game to be scalped/touted at a greater level for Finals. They should've implemented either -
1) a proper series of checks outside the stadium, starting a lot further away.
2) devised a different system for ticketing

My personal choice would be to implement something like what is done for flights, whereby you have to pre-register for your ticket 24 hours before and then pick it up at specially designated ticket offices at the stadium. You'd be issued a wristband and immediately need to enter the stadium concourse. Anyone wishing to receive a souvenir ticket can register again AFTER the match to either print out a PDF of their 'ticket' OR even purchase a 'special gift edition' for a nominal fee.
One thing this would do is virtually eliminate the touting side of things, which I frankly believe happens within the corporate handouts often (I'd love to see an enquiry into where every ticket for a CL or any UEFA final ends up -how many hands it passes through etc). I wonder if UEFA are all that interested? They certainly don't seem to give a brick about the fans either way, but a black market CL Final ticket can net many many thousands of pounds. I was offered 3 grand in cash at JFK when I was connecting in 2019.

Please. You're digging yourself a deeper hole. That opening sentence is embarrassing. As is the following one. Just accept that you are something of an obsessive when it come to disliking Liverpool and the North generally.

I add the link below not to blame supporters for Saturday, but to point out why the police will most likely have behaved like they did, and to further amplify how utterly disgraceful UEFA's 'plan' was given en both the history and situation of this final. It also shows how important history (even recent history) is in ANY situation of this nature.

https://www.politico.eu/blogs/the-l...-euro-2016-violence-russia-clashes-marseille/
Your examples are far too long ago to be of relevance to the point in hand and you're now trying to take this on a tangent.

Let's say we were talking about buying a new striker and you told me he'd be good for 100 goals a season. So I'd tell you that's ridiculous, nobody scores 100 goals a season. If you dug up an example where someone in the 1928 Peruvian league scored 100 goals you'd be technically correct whilst still having no relevance whatsoever to the point in hand.

Football fans were clams in the 70s and 80s. Football got gentrified a long time ago and is all the better for it. Liverpool fans are still clams.

Your examples are far too long ago to be of relevance to the point in hand and you're now trying to take this on a tangent.

Let's say we were talking about buying a new striker and you told me he'd be good for 100 goals a season. So I'd tell you that's ridiculous, nobody scores 100 goals a season. If you dug up an example where someone in the 1928 Peruvian league scored 100 goals you'd be technically correct whilst still having no relevance whatsoever to the point in hand.

Football fans were clams in the 70s and 80s. Football got gentrified a long time ago and is all the better for it. Liverpool fans are still clams.

Haha, the Oracle speaks!!!
I can only conclude that you have some dark scouse Scara secret you cannot face or share. I wish you all the best.

What is all this brick about Liverpool supporters saying that they’re not English they’re Scouse? In spite of most living miles away from Liverpool. Every day right now I’m finding more reasons to dislike Liverpool supporters. Coming up with brick like that now. clams.

I mean I don’t care if they support England or not. But this whole brick ‘Scouser’ routine… fudge off

What is all this brick about Liverpool supporters saying that they’re not English they’re Scouse? In spite of most living miles away from Liverpool. Every day right now I’m finding more reasons to dislike Liverpool supporters. Coming up with brick like that now. clams.

I mean I don’t care if they support England or not. But this whole brick ‘Scouser’ routine… fudge off

It's not a new thing, but would say that anyone going by that whilst not being from the region or having ties to the area are probably sort of missing the point. I'm not going to post my understanding of why, but can only encourage you to look at the matter in a non vengeful manner with an open mind.

It's an entirely different situation and history but do you hate the Catalonian Barca fans for not considering themselves Spanish?

"Every day I'm finding more reasons to hate Liverpool fans" - Who am I to judge but perhaps try to find a more positive / fulfilling endeavor than seeking out blanket hatred of a wide group of people based on their beliefs or where they're from. Don't be going full Scara, it's hard to turn back from that point!

It's not a new thing, but would say that anyone going by that whilst not being from the region or having ties to the area are probably sort of missing the point. I'm not going to post my understanding of why, but can only encourage you to look at the matter in a non vengeful manner with an open mind.

It's an entirely different situation and history but do you hate the Catalonian Barca fans for not considering themselves Spanish?

"Every day I'm finding more reasons to hate Liverpool fans" - Who am I to judge but perhaps try to find a more positive / fulfilling endeavor than seeking out blanket hatred of a wide group of people based on their beliefs or where they're from. Don't be going full Scara, it's hard to turn back from that point!

So we can say we don’t support England because we’re Spurs? To me it didn’t come across as similar to the Catalonia example, just seemed like more Liverpool supporters moaning and being salty. Have had enough of that. Every time that they lose it’s anyone else’s fault but not their own.

Why aside from football, and it’s a clear distinction, so Liverpool think that they as a city are a separate entity to England and why aren’t Everton supporters kicking up a fuss? Given that they’re literally across a park from each other. It’s Liverpool’s always the victim mentality I assume? Always just everyone out to get them, I have PPD and their paranoia is seemingly on a similar level.

Is it not to do with their republican links? Very Celtic, goes back to the immigration and Irish influence, goes a long way to explaining their anti establishment booing of national anthems too.

So we can say we don’t support England because we’re Spurs? To me it didn’t come across as similar to the Catalonia example, just seemed like more Liverpool supporters moaning and being salty. Have had enough of that. Every time that they lose it’s anyone else’s fault but not their own.

Why aside from football, and it’s a clear distinction, so Liverpool think that they as a city are a separate entity to England and why aren’t Everton supporters kicking up a fuss? Given that they’re literally across a park from each other. It’s Liverpool’s always the victim mentality I assume? Always just everyone out to get them, I have PPD and their paranoia is seemingly on a similar level.

RE your first paragraph, I'll say again, Scouse not English is first and foremost not about footballing reasons. And plenty of posters on here support Spurs and have a dislike for our national team, it's not exactly controversial.

Honestly mate I don't think you have read enough in to the history / context to say whether it is similar to the Catalonian situation, feel free to prove me wrong, or just carry on hating them I guess.

On the second paragraph, plenty of Everton fans are of the same mindset, third time I'll state it but the ideology you're referring to isn't about football so it isn't relevant what club these people have you up in arms support.

I don't know what caricature version of Liverpudlians you have in your head but it's a real place with real people, but by all means feel free to continue on the Piers Morgan route of sticking with a fixed bias whilst not looking in to the nuances, or maybe talk in good faith to some real people from there and you might learn something.

Back